My Big Brothers Best Friend Volume 3 Finale

We stood there talking and some police officers walked around that back like they were looking for someone I just thought what now. Out of all the nights and all the times why now but I didn't trip just yet.

Nate: They are friends of David's or something? (He was looking at me worried as hell so I looked at them good then i said)

Me: I don't know maybe I got to find out but they kind of look familiar so David probably invited them to come and get something to eat. (Nate and I walked over to David by the bar where he drinking and having a good time )Big bro you know these police dudes who came round the back here just now they over there?

David: He turn his head looking at them then he said yes I'm there boss then he laugh.They my squads though my boys I told them about the party but they didn't say they were coming let's go find out what's they want(They were walking around just looking as David said what yawl niggas doing here at this party I didn't know yawl was coming. They said it isn't a social call it's work so him being there new boss he asked them who they looking for then they said Mark.I got scared wanting to know what they wanted me for) What you want with my baby brother? What's the problem?

I was so shocked and confused I was just there thinking what the fuck did I do wrong. My daddy came out the house cause he heard all the noise then he said what's the problem here officers. The officer said we are here to arrests mark se�or not junior then there grabbed my daddy.

Dad:What am I getting arrested for then he looked at my mom telling her call the lawyer. They took my father away and we walked behind them as they were taking him to the squad car. Terry and David was just following asking what is the meaning of this until David friend told him they have a video that was a submitted to the police station with a name in reference to the case with the guy getting attacked in front of house.

Terry: Chris daddy! Bey this nigga going to die for this shit I am so fucking tired of him (Terry was going in his car then David gripped him then he said no bro don't do nothing big brother got this.We going do this the clean way I am chef I call the shots daddy ain't getting locked up.Yawl coming or yawl staying here?

The party still went on but Jason,Nate Terry and I went to the police station to make sure everything was ok. We stay in the waiting area and David went str8 in the back to see what was up to review the evidence. I was scared because Chris daddy did tell me he had a video to take to the police if I didn't leave but the deal was if I didn't leave. Why did he carry it if he knew I was leaving. Jason was looking at me asking me if I was ok.

Jason: You ok?

Me: No Chris daddy told me he was going get my daddy locked up. I want to trust my brother that he can make this all go away but he just got the position. Then if they have cold hard evidence my dad could get in some deep shit cause that's attempted murder charger cause Chris daddy almost died

Jason: Chris father sound the anti Christ and he is a Christian. Can't be so then he started say that people should really look into who they letting into these churches(I looked through the door then then I saw this car pulled up and out walked Chris daddy. I was just feeling sick to my stomach while Nate,Terry and Jason were like getting ready for shit to pop off but we were in the police station.He opened the door then he started to laugh then he said I told you I was going to get you.You sick demon you gay piece of sin.Your going to burn in hell!

Jason: A nigga watch your mouth before I wipe the floor with you in here and get locked up

Nate: (Nate jumped up as well saying you don't want get into this right here in this police station we will beat your ass)

Terry: Back your ass up you my boy father but you will end up hurt tonight and you know I don't bluff you know me well papa Chris. You know my head crazy leave my family alone this is your last warning ( He looked at me then he said)