Chapter 30: Coma

I couldn�t get a hold of Chris for nothing in the world and I couldn�t get a hold of my brother either. This is just so strange that he would leave me then he not even say anything to me. I called Troy and asked him if he heard anything from Chris but he told me that he didn�t hear from Chris either. JB was making KJ something to eat since he came out the pool then I was just sitting down worried about Chris. I was worried and mad at the same time then I thought of a place where he might be and i literally got really scared to the thought of it.

Me: JB i know you aint my baby sitter or nothing but can you watch little man for me until i come back. I just have this gut feeling Chris going to get himself in some problems.

JB: Dude you don�t have to askthis little nigga is family and your family so he in good hands. Go make sure everything is ok (Then minute he said that i got on my phone then i called shawn and told him to put on some clothes im coming for him. I drove from all the way out here then i went to pick up shawn from his house)

Shawn: Whats good mjay

Me:Where is my brother bey?

Shawn: I don�t even know i talk to him this morning and that was it. Why what happen?

Me: Bey my dad found out that Chris and I been together for a minute now.

Shawn: What! How the fuck did that happen

Me: Chris father went to talk to him on his job

Shawn: Wait! Wait! So how did chris father know anything bey

Me: Bey thats the thing he didn�t he just was fishing but he really didn�t had a clue but then he stuck with what he felt. He told my daddy and my daddy beat chris ass bey then Chris told him he love me then he told me he don�t want me see Chris anymore because bad things always happen to me when I do. Then i told him no i love Chris and i cant live without him and i didn�t want live my his rules so i had to move out.

Shawn: What the fuck is going on bey! No bey i cant believe it actually happened like this im so shocked right now that your parents actually let you leave because they love you.

Me: I love them two bey but my mom tried to stop me and i can tell that my father didn�t want me to go but I left and im not going back. My mom text me and tell me she would help me pay rent for one of her friends one bed room apartment but she said i don�t have to pay anything because he owe here.

Shawn: She don�t want you be a just a boyfriend she want you be independent and on your feet

Me: Yea thats what she told me in a sense, she told me she want me don�t have to depend on anyone. She love chris but she trying to say be a man that had his own

Shawn: She is right in a way because you got a son you got to teach him how to be a man. That means you have to take care him and show him this how to be a man but where is the little guy anyway.

Me: He by JB eating some food that JB made, thats where i was sleeping tonight.

Shawn: So why don�t you move by Terry or Chris? There still options as well and you can still be independent.

Me: I love that i had have different places to go and I love how I use to be by Chris but then i had mom place to go if i got mad at him or if we jsut need some time apart. I want a little freedom to and i know he loves his freedom so I think I might get the place and move there but you know he will be sleeping there. I don�t have to pay for it so I mice well take and it can be KJ and I little haven to ourselves. I love chris bey I love that nigga but I don�t want be the bottom that lets his top take care him all my life. I want my own but I�m really mad him anyway because dude just left me when i fainted when my father as me about being gay.