Lots of me, with some plot!

A/N Do I even need to indicate that this is an author's note anymore? Who cares, I'm still going to. Any who, that's a new transition for me, back on to the topic: I know that it's been over a week since my last update, nine days to be exact. It's been taunting me whenever I went to write one of my other stories, The Gods go to School. (I'm shameless) I don't know if anyone actually cares if I keep to the schedule, or if I update at all. Please tell me if you do or else this story is going to get updated less and less because of the lack of motivation and ideas. I finally sat myself down after watching a movie and was like, 'You are not going to eat pop tarts until you actually REACH your 1000 word goal. Speaking of that, is it to little? Sorry for this, but this is the area where I just put everything that's on my mind. I wonder if anyone is even reading this? If you are, you're amazhang! (I'll show myself out) LQ: How long has Alby been in the Glade? A: 2 years. NQ: In The Last Olympian which god puts Grover to sleep? 211 words down! P.S. I know these past couple of chapters have been just them talking, but it will speed up in this one, promise and promises are forever. I don't even remember what movie/book that's from, I just know it's a quote, probably. P.

Leo

When I had to break everything to Hazel, I felt so bad. I mean, first she dies, then finds me and thinks Sammy is still alive, then is brought back to life, and lastly is told that 70 years have past. "One question and it goes to Nico," Percy started, "how are you not even bruised?" He started to get nervous. I just put a big grin on my face. "We may have taken a little swimming break on the way to get Hazel," I hinted. He blushed and added softly, "It may have been in the river Styx." No one really knew what that meant except Annabeth, who gasped and said, "Why would you do that? Where is your Achille's (sp?) heel? Wait you wouldn't tell us. But why not, we are all friends and wouldn't hurt each other. Or one of us is a traitor, or you're the traitor and you don't want us to know where your weakness is. Die traitor!" She yelled the last part.

"Well, that escalated quickly," Percy commented. (Anyone get it?) "Yes it did, and it is my heart," Nico answered. I gasped. No one was supposed to know anyone's know where someone's weak spot is. What's even weirder is that he looked directly at Percy when he said that. I didn't notice this, but his eyes didn't have the usual wanting they had when he talked to him. I wonder what he saw in the river, or more like who. I inwardly smirked, it's probably Will. I think I spaced out as I had that little self conversation because when I started listening again I heard Thomas ask, "-big deal?" I decided I wanted to answer that question, " You know the story of Achilles? Well when he was a kid his mother dipped him in the River Styx, making him invulnerable. However he was held on by his heel. That was the spot that anchored him to the mortal world. Nico went through the same thing except his whole body was submerged, so he got to decide where his spot is, which is his heart, because it can apparently be on the inside."

"How many people have ever done it?" That came from Minho. Annabeth, being the know it all answered with, "Only Achilles and now Nico." "But," Nico interjected, "in the future two more people do take it." "Who?" Newt and Percy ask in unison. Weird. We gave each other a questioning glance and then he gave me a nod, indicating that I should tell. "One of them is Luke Castellan and the other is Percy Jackson." That made him stumble back in shock, and seemed to take Annabeth by surprise. "Why would we do that?" Percy asked. Once again, the look, but this time Nico got to share the facts. "Well, in the future, Kronos rises and takes on a host. You need to have swum in the river to be able to host a titan. Luke took the chance, and you did it to fight him."

"Anyway, let's get going with this quest!" I changed the subject. "Yeah, where do we go from here?" Frank asked. Wow, I kind of forgot he was here. That guy can be quiet. "Well, back to the line about the pine. That means we have to go back even further," I started to explain as I put my arm around his shoulders and brought him into the conversation, and it just so happened to be next to Hazel, "So, does anyone know how to travel in time?" Just then, everyone's second favorite goddess, (not) flashed in. "Well, one of my children here has the ability to travel back to a spot in time where true love first met," filled Aphrodite.

Then just as quick as she was there, she was gone. But not without fixing her makeup. "Well, that was unexpected, but really convenient," commented Piper. (kind of forgot she was there. Love ya Pipes!) "Yes, yes it was," Newt agreed, "and since you have that cool voice command thing, that means it's probably Thomas." He just blushed at that and asked, "Who do you want to see meet?" With a smirk I asked, "Does it matter what kind of true love?"

Screw my goal!! I reached 985 and that's good enough for me! Peace out!

-Greta Kitto, daughter of Hades, soul reader P. Blah Blah Blah there, I made! One thousand words exactly, all here for your reading.