Chapter 36: Rekindled Heat

I was all sweaty as shit and i was feeling so open but i felt good. Chris was happy and looked like he was about to drop sleep but i told him go bath then go sleep. I was teasing him telling him this good ass wore him out.

Chris: That�s ok, you my baby and i want you to wear me out with that good ass. Aint Dion them still out there waiting for you

Me: Yea i trying to put on one pants now to let them in then I was just so shame that Dion and his boyfriend came here to chill I�m sweating dripping with sweat. (I went out to the front to open the door and Dion was smiling but it seemed kind of fake but he was laughing)

Dion; Bey what you in here doing

Omar: He getting some love and i aint mad at you bro but you was moaning pretty loud the dick must be good.

Me: I am so shame! Yawl heard that?

Omar: You good bro everyone have they day but little man aint home here a listening to all of that.

Me: i laugh then i said no he went out with his new uncle

Dion: New uncle?

Me: The landlord is my brother

Dion: What! You lie bey! Where the hell he been all of these years then he started to laugh

Me: Bey its a long ass story but why are yawl to dressed to play basketball

Dion: I thought me, you Chris and Omar would go on the court and shoot a little hoops man and it work out perfect cause a court a few houses down. This is a great neighbour hood but i want meet this brother of yours bey.

Me: He took KJ out for ice cream (Then i looked and he pulled in the yard in a squad car with KJ in the front seat just laughing. KJ probably wanted to ride in that car so he went out in it and let him but was smiling) Well here he is (He walked out with a bag of pint ice cream then he came to the door laughing)

David: Mjay this little guy is funny he had me laughing up a storm and he is very smart for a his age you should be proud. I had fun with him and I brought you guys some ice cream.

KJ: Daddy uncle David is cool he is a police man he had me to the station and I saw where they lock up bad guys (He was so excited and all hype then i just laugh at him. My son seem to be very taken with his new uncle) He bought me this police toys with the cuffs and everything. I want lock up Chris where he is?

David: Pardon my manners, I�m David and you are?

Dion: Welcome to the family bro and yea I�m Mjay best friend and this is my friend Omar (David and Dion dapped then started to talk a bit) We about to go to the court down the road to play some ball you down?

David: I don�t mind but i going watch some movies and chill before i have to report to the station tonight. KJ you want eat some more ice cream and watch some cartoons with uncle

KJ: Yay! Daddy can i go please

Me: Yea you can go but don�t make him talk now and behave yourself.

KJ: I know daddy i know

Me: A bro thanks a lot for babysitting

KJ: I aint a baby

Me: Yes you are my baby then i picked him up and kissed him.

David: No problem little brother we bonding remember then he dapped me then he carried KJ over to his crib. I went in the room and Chris was in the shower so i let Dion and Omar inside so they could�ve gotten some ice cream or get some rum before we go. I hopped in the tub with Chris so i could�ve bath quickly then he started kissing me again. All over my neck and sucking on me and it was tickling so i just was laughing.