Another Day At The Pool

It's a sunny afternoon and we are outside the pool with our friends as the last person finally shows up and we head in.

We all go off to the changing rooms and get changed Into our swimsuits,
With me now wearing baggy swimming trunks and you wearing a bikini we made our way to the poolside where the others are waiting, As we head into the pool I grab you and whisper "if you dress like that I won't be able to contain myself" Before pushing you into the pool.

Unexpectedly you grabbed my hand on the way down and dragged me in too which we all laughed hysterically, After a few minutes of playing we headed to the hot tub where we sat together alone and relaxed.

A child tripped and accidentally spilled soap in the hot tub causing it to bubble uncontrollably, After the child leaves I comment on your swimsuit again moving my hand to your thigh. As I move further up your thigh you grab my hand and say "it's my turn first I need to get you back for pushing me in earlier". You then move your hand down to my fully erect cock and pull it out of my baggy trunks and proceeded to start moving up and down on my hard shaft causing me to flinch.

One of our friends noticed me flinch and came over asking if I was ok, the bubbles hid what was going on beneath the surface but the arrival of a new person didn't seem to deter you from your course as you kept moving your soft skinned hand up and down my hard cock, I said I was fine and just had a headache. I then tucked my raging erection back into my shorts and get up asking you to come with me to grab some water to see if it would help.

As we get to the lockers with the bags I grab you and pull you into a changing cubicle, as I pull you close I whisper "I'll get you back for that just now", I then untie the chords holding your bikini together and it falls to the ground and pull my massive erection back out from where it was hidden, I then spin you around and bend you over the small bench in the cubicle. Before you realised what was happening I thrusted my cock inside you will full force forcing a moan out from your mouth, I kept thrusting whilst playing with your soft tits, teasing your nipples which earned a soft moan from your lips.

I moved one hand down and decided to trease your clit instead. As I thrusted I played with your clit causing your entire body to shudder as you clasp a hand over your mouth to prevent your moans from escaping, After a few seconds you couldn't take the assault to your most sensitive areas and climaxed.

As you finished your pussy tightened and sent me over the tipping point causing me to release my hot sticky cum deep into you. We stood there for a few seconds, both our faces filled with exctasy until we snapped out of it and put our swimsuits back on after savouring the moments of sheer bliss.

When we got back to the pool our friends asked "is your headache ok" to which I replied yes but I think she ended up having more liquid in her than me, gesturing in your direction and due to the exhausted state of everyone there the real meaning of that went straight over their heads as we all left the pool to go home for the day.