Chapter 7

Harry's POV

Me and the boys were just sitting on the couch and watching t.v when i got an anonymous text.....

Harry, you took her away from me, she was the only thing that was paying my bills if you know what I mean. I will find her and kill her, she was a mistake and maybe I will kill you too. I know everything about you, don't dare call the cops on this one. After all I am your dad and I know what you are planning to do. You have till tomorrow night 11 pm at the London Park. Meet me there and hand me 5 million pounds and I know that money is nothing for you but trust me there will be more. See you soon son.

That note gave me so many thoughts. He treated Steph like a toy. Raped her many times and played with her emotions. And I have to talk to Simon so I can take 5 million pounds.

S- Simon

H-Harry

S- Hello

H-It's me Simon

S-Oh hey Harry what can I do for you

H-I need 5 million pounds by tomorrow

S- YOU WHAT

H-Simon, I got a text from my dad saying he needs it or he will kill Steph and she is in great danger.

S- Ok. I will arrange that. Bye

H- Thank you so much. Bye

"BOYS GET IN HERE"

"Ok so I got this text from my dad"

As soon as they read the text their faces were shocked and mad and furious.

Louis ran upstairs and got Steph and brought her to me. I called the cops and arranged all the safety precautions.

We had to tell Steph and we did but she started shaking at the thought of him.

Steph's POV

Harry doesn't know that our dad has a lot of power so I know that tomorrow I will die. No matter what Harry says I know the reality and I am ready to face the truth. I can't put the boys in too much danger.

Tomorrow night**

It's 10:45 pm right now and I am going outside. Well tried to.

L- Louis

S- Steph

L- Where are you going young lady

S- Uhhhh outside for fresh air

L- Nope you are coming to my room

Louis out me over his shoulder and I kept hitting his back but it was no use

Louis POV

All of us lads knew that Steph was going to try this so I was standing by the door in case and it did happen so I took her to my room and laid her down. She was shaking and crying because of fear that her dad will come and hurt or possibly kill her. I quickly laid down beside her and hugged her. Harry came in and went to my bathroom so I went to the kitchen to get some water for her.

CRASH.. I quickly went up to my room to see Harry had a bullet in his stomach and Steph had one in her stomach too. I guess he just shot them both.

Liam POV

We all came in Louis room and saw the horrible sight. I quickly called the ambulance and it came in here in 2 min and also informed the cops. I rode in the ambulance with them. It was kind of cute and horrible because Harry and Steph were both holding hands.

At the Hospital

Steph POV

"WHERE IS HARRY?I WANT HIM", I said as I tried to fight six nurses off of me.

"Calm down Stephanie, he also got shot and he in the theater right now", the nurse told me.

"THEN I WANT LOUIS", as soon as I said that, Louis and the lads except Harry busted through the door.

"Can you please hold her down and calm her we need to clean her wound and it's going to sting a lot".

I whimpered and got away from the nurse. Louis came and hugged me. Suddenly his grip got tighter and he laid me down, Zayn was holding my legs while Niall and Liam held my arms above my head and Louis was stroking my hair and whispering soothing things in my ear. They were all doctors so they knew how to hold a child down.

Louis POV

Steph was trying to break free and squirming and yelling. The doctor quickly cleaned her wound and now was about to numb her. I warned her.

"On 3 babe", I told her

She just nodded probably knowing that she had to get this done no matter what.

"1..2...3"

"OWWW Take it out it hurts", she screamed

"Almost done baby", I told her

The doctor quickly stitched her up after that avoiding fuss but by the end she was sobbing. We all were hugging. And as soon as she calmed down the doctor told us that Harry is out of his surgery and in the recovery room. We requested if they could put Harry and Steph in the same room and to our surprise they said "yes".

"HARRY", Steph screamed.

Harry's POV

I hears Steph scream my name, so I quickly turned my head or tried to but I couldnt because of the pain searing through my whole body. I let out a wince. And the boys held me down so I wouldnt hurt myself by moving.

"Harry"

"Steph, baby I am so sorry that I can't turn my head but I can talk to you", I replied

"Harry it's ok, I love you and thank you for protecting me", she said

Choruses of "Awwwws" ran out of the room.

"Baby girl I love you and I wont let anything happen to you", I told her. She just nodded.

"Mr Styles, its time to change your I.V", a nurse said as she came in. I just nodded. It hurt like hell when she changed it but I had to keep a good face for Steph.

"Steph, since you don't have an I.V, we have to give you 2 shots", Steph started backing out and crying. Now the nurse told me that I can get up but I still need to rest because the bullet didn't hit me too hard like it did to Steph. So, I stood up and went to her, the boys tried to stop me but they knew better. She even tried to run away from me. I sat on her bed and laid her and cradled her in my arms like a baby because she had to stay laying down.

"Let me go Harry please, please, I dont want it, it's going to hurt", she screamed

"SHHHHH, baby you are doing so good".

"Just squeeze Zayns arm", I told her.

The nurse quickly gave her the shots while she screamed and hit my chest.

"Shhhhh baby I am sorry but it's s over now", she was still crying and we knew that if she cried more then she would become sick. Niall started to sing Little things in her ear. She slowly calmed down and eventually went to sleep. By now my stomach was hurting like hell so I laid Steph down and went to lay down too.