EIGHT

Lily spiraled into an emotional wreck as Madison tried to explain that they couldn't live with Jason, resulting in Madison having to move in with Jason and the three other guys that live here.

Chase, Luke and Cameron all keep their distance from Madison, strict orders from the boss.

Madison blames herself for all of this craziness in there lives due to the fact that she told Lily that her daddy was an amazing man and that he loved them. She made Lily believe that her daddy would come home and they would be a happy family and now that Jason is back, Madison can't find it in her to hurt Lily like that.

Madison is slowly trusting Jason more and more even though she would never admit it. Her thoughts of him changed from "cruel criminal" to "bad boy baby daddy" within weeks.

Although Madison hates the fact that she has to live with Jason she loves the fact that Lily is the happiest she has ever been. Madison can't help but melt when she sees how mum love and care Jason has for their daughter.

Jason on the other hand has slowly come to love the idea of being a part of a family. Something he has never had.

He loves his little girl with all of his heart and has allowed a small part of him to care for Madison.

Jason is still the strong, cold hearted, mysterious man he has always been but now the only difference is that he actually feels love towards his daughter. He has never loved anyone or anything. He now has something to protect and care for.

Obviously Jason has been doing gang stuff behind Madison's back so that she doesn't find out but that's all soon about to change...

Madison's POV

Knock knock knock

"I'll get it!" Lily shouted and Jason soon followed her. I couldn't help but think of the time Jason came to my house and took her away from me but I pushed that memory to the back to my head.

As one of Lily's kid shows played on the TV her small giggles filled the air and soon she was thrown onto the bean bag across the room by an unknown man.

"What the hell?!" I shouted as I ran to my daughter who was face down in the bean bag. I picked her up from the round cushion as her laughter filled my surroundings.

"Its just Josh, mommy" she giggled as she squirmed out of my grasp and ran to the man "He is daddy's best friend" he slowly picked her up and cuddled her to his chest.

"Sorry about that, it's nice to finally meet you" he said stretching out his hand for me to shake. I watched Lily pull at his hair a little and let my hand fall into his "I don't bite like Jason, don't worry" he added witch a small chuckle.

Jason soon came into the room and punched his shoulder harshly as he took Lily from Josh' grasp.

"Daddy doesn't bite" Lily defended which made Josh and Jason chuckle softly.

"yeah, I don't bite..." he walked over to me and came close to my ear "hard" he added in a whisper so Lily couldn't hear.

I rolled my eyes at his stupid remark and grabbed my daughter from his hold.

"It is bath time Lily, say bye to daddy and Josh for now." I said while kissing her chubby cheek softly.

After a small kiss from each of the boys on her cheeks she agreed to come with me.

"Mommy... Daddy had a dream about you last night"

__________________________________________________