Chapter 4

Hello guys

Thanks for visiting

So sorry for keep you guys waiting

Actually I had a test so I was busy with the preparation...

But now I am a little bit free...

From now I'll try to update on every Wednesday...but in case I forget please let me know...

Now...

Let's preceded with the storyline...

Scene starts from:

Mikhu came running to the hall...

Mi: Mamu...vo...vo..
he was breathing heavily due to excitement and running...

Zeba and Mohsin rushed to him and rubbed his back to calm down...

His mom gave water and ask: mikhu...how many time I have told you not to run like this...ab shaanti se btao kya hua??

Mi: vo maami ...uth gyi h

All are surprised...

Mohsin just ran to the room without wasting any second...

He saw her at edge of bed...

Shivi...

he held her on right time and saved her from falling...

He made her lay on the bed properly and kissed all over her face...

He has tears in his eyes...

M: Jaan...you ok... Tum..tumhe pain to nhi ho rha h na??? Ek sec. M doctor ko call krta hu..
I m sorry ye sab meri vjaha se hua ...I m res...

Shivi put her hand on his mouth and
said: aapki koi glti nhi h...jo hona tha vo ho gya... please aap aisa mt kriye... please mere liye
She said emotionally...

All the family members came to the room a little late to gave time to the couple as they know their conditions without each other...

Zeba and ammi sat on one side of bed and kissed her forehead one by one... Kaisa lg rha h ab???

Sh: ab thoda aaram h ...but pta nhi kyu legs mein kuchh jyada pain h...I know accident ke kaaran h but... don't know ...mere legs move hi nhi ho rhe..abhi m jb uthi tb bhi aise hi...

Z: shivi...shaant...

Suddenly realisation hits her...

Sh: mohsin...kya hua h?? I know kuchh serious h but please tell me...kahiin mere legs permanently damage to nhi...

M: nhi...shivi
(without looking at her)
aisa...aisa kuchh nhi h...vo bs thodi si chot h na isiliye aur tum kitni weak ho naa... isiliye sayad ye pain...

Sh: ye baat aap meri aakhon mein dekh kr kahiye...m Maan jaaungi...

------------------------------------------------------
Precap: according to flow 🤪😜
Next update

On 25 votes
10 comments

27 followers...

I know kaafi Chhota chapter h but my phone is not working properly...so filhal itna hi milte h jld hi...but target completion k baad...