Chapter-1

Comment at the end please!

-Bane

Anna's POV

Mate.

The person, for whom I have been waiting for my whole life, since I have known what that means.

The person, for whom I am born for.

The person who is my other half.

The person whom I have dreamed about every day, is standing in front of me.

Soon he stood, lifting the wait, he put on me. I observed him. He is a big wolf. I have never seen such a big wolf. He is so... so huge. His dark black fur shining in the moon light. He is so beautiful. His eyes are dark green. His presence is intimidating. Power oozes from him.He moved his huge wolf head, motioning me to stand. I stood p on my four legs.

Without another word, he shook his body and shifted into human form. I took my time to admire his body. I can't see his face clearly, cause it's too dark and the shadows of tree's stems fell on him due to full moon light. He has a six pack. His skin is tanned. He is so tall and has a muscular body. Even with my wolf height I am an inch or two shorter than him.

I didn't go down further his stomach, not wanting to look at his private parts. I blushed and looked away, that I am caught looking at my mate, who stood stark naked in front of me. I am so happy that he can't see my red face, even though I didn't look at his... that part. I looked up at him again, but still can't see his face. I just want to have a glimpse of his face and his human eyes.

"Shift!", his deep, sexy voice brought me out of my thoughts, which send chills all over my wolf body and my wolf purred at him voice.

I soon shifted and stood naked in front of him. Soon I realized that I am naked and tried to cover my women parts with my hands. I put my long hair that reaches my wait front, so that, it may cover my upper body parts partially.

I slowly peaked at him, through my eyelashes, only to not see him there.

Where is he? Did he not like what he saw? Did he think I am waste? Did he think I am disgusting? God, is he going to reject me? No! No... no. Please no!

Before I can think any further, I heard leaves crunching and saw him standing there with a pair of shorts and a white piece of cloth in his hand. He extended his hand which is having white cloth in it and his head is turned other side.

That's it! I get it! He doesn't like me! He is ashamed of me!

I snatched the white cloth from him and went behind a tree to put it on. It's just a white plus size t-shirt that ended, just below my butt. It's sleeves are long that reached my elbows. I came out after I put it and a tear fell from my eye, which I rubbed away as soon as it fell, that he didn't see it.