24. Surprise

Follow my Twitter if you ever have a question! @helenaxsofie

Okay I'm going with my original plot because I wouldn't of updated for another week, since I would of had to sit here redoing the story in my head..

**Not edited D:**

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was moving my joints but not sure if they were doing anything. I was forcing my eyes to open, I needed to know where I was, I needed to know if it was all a bad dream and that I was actually just about to wake up in my comfy bed in my apartment.

I felt my eyebrows knit together at a manly smell, it was a very strong but nice cologne.

"Say hello to my little friend."

As soon as my eyes opened, that was the greeting I got from a grinning Marco that had a stuffed Teddy bear in front of my face.

"Hello." I mumbled at his teddy bear. "I'm in hospital again, that's great." I said, looking around the lifeless looking room.

I cringed when I felt pain in the side of my thigh.

"Doctors gave you ten stitches, don't go opening them. I'm usually the idiot that opens up my wound by accident." Marco awkwardly smiled, putting the teddy next to my head. I could imagine all the action him and Rafael got into, wounds would never be able to heal. "How are you feeling?"

I shrugged. "I'm fine, I'm alive I guess so I'm happy." Yeah I got stabbed In my thigh and kidnapped, but you know.. as long as I was alive and the people I loved weren't hurt. "Where's Rafael?"

Marco stared at me for a moment, contemplating what to say before he came around the hospital bed and sat on the chair. "Look, Rafael.. he's really fuçking disappointed in himself, you need to know that. When I brought you here, he went straight to his apartment and literally smashed up his whole bedroom. I keep telling him to take an anger management class but I guess I shouldn't talk." Marco sighed, lacing his fingers together. No! I need to tell Rafael that it isn't his fault, everything is okay. "He's not in a good place at the moment so don't take it personally. He's confused as hell with himself."

I nodded, "So he's not here?" I tried not to sound so disappointed.

"No he's here.." Marco cocked his head over at the door. Just as Rafael appeared, standing in all his glory, he was looking like a zombie with his arms crossed and watching me closely.

"Can you give us a minute?" I asked Marco, lifting myself up slowly.

Marco looked between Rafael and me, before nodding, "Of course, I'll be outside." He smiled a little before walking over to Rafael, he squeezed his shoulder whispering something in his ear. Rafael nodded at whatever he said while staring straight at me, before Marco walked off.

I cleared my throat. "Please don't stand over there like a creepy perv."

The corner of Rafael's lip curved up. He walked over to me, almost hesitant. "I didn't want to call your parents, it would of been an unnecessary headache for you." He said softly, avoiding my eyes.

"Thank you, it would have been." I fiddled with my hospital blanket.

"Don't thank me. I haven't done anything good, I keep fuçking putting you into danger because I'm selfish and blind when it comes to you." Rafael's features hardened before he dragged his hand through his dark hair.

"And you don't think I'm selfish and blind when it comes to you? Rafael, if goes both ways. I put myself into danger because I can be naive." I said, staring at how his face looked stressed and his worry lines were showing.