3.My Heart Skipped A Beat

Iris walked back in with a bunch of flowers in her hand and set them down on the small bedside table next to Caitlin.
She looked at Barry and noticed he had not showered since the accident, "Barry, go take a shower and freshen up, I will take care of her" Iris said in concern for Barry's health.
Barry didn't speak, just shuck his head slowly left and right, "you need to freshen up Barr, she wouldn't want you wasting away next to her" Iris said.
"I'm not going to leave her for one minute, never again" Barry snapped,
Iris knew exactly why he snapped at her like that so she didn't reply.

3DAYS LATER
Barry started to pull himself together a bit, he still refused to leave the cortex but Iris started to bring him things like wet wipes and razors to freshen up, and Cisco started bringing big belly burger in for him everyday.
Central City was very quiet which Barry found soothing as he couldn't be bothered to focus on anything else other than getting Caitlin back to health.

Caitlin started getting a lot better still not awake which was starting to brake Barry's heart, but he knew from the look of her condition she wouldn't be in a coma anywhere near as long as he was, which kept Barry going and kept him hoping for the best. By the look of it she could wake up soon maybe with the week, and Barry wasn't letting her out of his sight, when she wakes up he will be there next to her.

Barry sat down in the chair next to Caitlin and moved his finger in a circular motion on her hand, he wanted her to wake up so badly to look into her dreamy eyes again and lose himself in them as they took his breath away.
Barry looked towards her face his heart broke every time he saw her like that.
Her eyes opened suddenly as she gasped for air as if she just woke up from a nightmare, "CAIT, I think you just gave me a heart attack" he screamed and held her hand towards her lips and kissed it.
"Barry,what,what happened" she said looking down towards her chest, "you have been unconscious for 3 days" Barry said starring into her eyes which he had been waiting for.

Caitlin kept making faces of pain when she was trying to move, "I would try moving to much if I were you" Barry said with a weak smile, Caitlin nodded "who stabbed me" she asked, "no idea, I was hoping you saw who it was,but as soon as I do find out, he isn't going in the pipeline" Barry said holding back the anger inside him.
Caitlin didn't like the way he said that, she had never heard Barry act that angry before, but at the same time she felt flattered by it. "How long till I can stand"she said looking to Barry, "Cait, I know you like being productive but I think you should rest more than anything else" Barry said with a laugh. "no problem" she said.

Caitlin stayed in the hospital bed for a week before standing back up.

"Barry, I think I can stand up now" she said looking towards him waiting for him to come over to assist her. Barry walked over to her and put his arm round her waist, and she put her arm on his shoulder as he lifted her off the bed.
She struggled to walk on her own but slowly managed when Barry was there, it was late and she asked Barry to take her home. "You aren't strong enough to look after yourself yet Cait" Barry answered, "who said I would be alone" she said with the most beautiful smile Barry had ever seen, as he took her in his arms and ran to her apartment.

They arrived at Caitlin's apartment just outside her bedroom door, "come on" Barry said opening the door with one hand and Caitlin in the other. he walked over to her bed and helped her in gently and put the blanket over her then sat on the end of the bed.
"Thanks Barry" Caitlin said closing her eyes, "anytime" Barry said smiling at her. "ow,Barry" she said as if she had forgot something, "Yeah" he said,
"I love you" she said to him before going to sleep, "I love you to" he whispered and turned off the light.