A shoulder to cry on(1)

♡Paintbrush POV♡

Paintbrush charged out of their front door. While carrying their suitcase of belongings, they stormed down the street. Their "Hair" was on fire and tears dotted the sidewalk behind them as they rushed by, but they didn't care. How could she do this to me? Paintbrushes tears came down stronger as they thought about Lightbulb. Paintbrush had just caught their girlfriend Lightbulb cheating on them with another object! Paintbrush had gotten used to the fact Lightbulb saw a lot of diffrent objects on the weekend, they just assumed they were all just friends to her... And felt comforted that she always came back to them.
Paintbrush stopped and cried into their (lil object) hands. They had finally hit the last straw with Lightbulb. And now they believed they could never love again...

The rain falling from the sky felt like it was pitying Paintbrush. They looked up glumly at the sky. At least it washed the tears from their face, and cooled their flames. Paintbrushes bristles slumped down from the rain, till the rain stopped... Paintbrush spotted a black, expensive-looking umbrella above their head. Confused, they look over to see a fellow former contestant, Silver Spoon. Paintbrush sighs and avoides his gaze. Paintbrush and Silver Spoon were on good terms now, but they still didn't want him to see them like this, or anyone for that matter.

Paintbrush was pleasantly surprised he didn't question them about why they were upset. Instead he just said "...That bad my dear?" Paintbrush looked away, then wiped tear stains off their face. Silver Spoon guided them to a bench, free from the rain. He said nothing but studied them closely. "What are you looking at...idiot..." Paintbrush mumbles, crossing their arms. Silver Spoon, making sure to look away from them, waited patiently for Paintbrush, waiting for their next move.
Paintbrush looked down, and they couldn't stop themself from crying and venting all of their problems to him. Once they were done they were done, they leaned against Silver Spoon, tears still on their face. But they felt oddly better than they had been throught the last few weeks.
"I...I'm sorry to hear that...that must be...unpleasant." Paintbrush rolled their eyes "Okay, Okay," he said, looking focused for a minute. "That must suck," Paintbrush can't help but smirk at his awkward remark...
"Yeah, it does..."