#10 - Ross Lynch

"Quick, quick!" I yelled to Luke and Constance, who decided to run together...holding hands.

"I know you guys are a couple but we have to go!" Toby burst in between them, followed by Blake and then myself.

Once properly backstage, our jogging turned into a sprint, Justin the camera guy behind us prepared to capture the moment they found out we were all going on tour together. I'm not sure how 10 of us onstage would work out, but that can be sorted.

It would only make sense, both bands have new albums to release in weeks; and our labels allowed it after a handful of emails.

When I saw the 4 male, sweaty back profiles and curly blonde hair, I put my arms out and stopped my band mates abruptly. "ONE, TWO, THREE!"

"I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
I'll keep you like an oath
"May nothing but death do us part..."" Loudly, and possibly a little bit off-key, we sang to grab their attention.

Reaction faces= priceless.

"Yeah, may nothing but death do us apart because.." I flicked my purple locks and put my hands on my hips. "We're sharing a goddamn tour bus- HUG TIME!"

Riker reacted before anybody. "So the news our manager had to tell us- WE'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH THE FALL?! OH MY GOD!"

The next ten minutes consisted of hugging, laughing and introducing. It's not like we didn't know each other, we've played festivals together. And I was face to face with my man crush everyday.

"So you found out the news!" One of their crew dudes came around the corner, beckoning us to their dressing room.

"Not being to obvious, but" Constance leaned over to me. "You were so blushing when you hugged Ross"

"Shut up!" I squeaked and she laughed. "Don't judge me"

"I'd like to celebrate and whatnot but I'm drenched in sweat so if you need me I'm taking a shower-"

"I had an idea" Luke piped up. "How about we all come over to our house and just hang out once you guys are done showering"

Everybody cheered in agreement, and I was on the verge of screaming my head off, as it finally sank.

I'm going on tour with one of my favourite bands!

this idea hAS BEEN IN MY HEAD FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS