chapter4 TISHA

"But dad you promised" tisha cried. "And sometimes honey promises have 2 be broken" tisha dad said. "Ughh" tisha pouted as she stromed in her room.tisha lives in a beautiful mahagony house with 8 bed rooms and 5 bathrooms and 2 garage's full of fine expensive cars.Tisha is a beautiful black girl but she's more spoiled then 3 day old fruit; like she gets what ever she wants its like every since her mom died and tisha and her dad received their mom insurance check in the mail all tisha dad do is spoil her. Tisha is 25 tall with a slim waist with a lil booty she has beautiful radiant caramel skin with full sexy lips like basically imagine rihanna in a skin tight dress. Growing up tisha never really had any true freinds except for toya, toya was there way before tisha mothers death but both of toya parents died so you can bet the first chance tisha got she moved toya in with her. Toya is beautiful short Gothic type of chick with a face like Madonna and a body like Nicki minaj. Now tisha and her dad was arguing cause tisha wanted to go out with toya that night but she needed money a lil to much money if you ask me, this girl asked her dad for 2k!! 2bands!! $2,000 like wtf but her dad said no that was her dad first time ever saying no 2 her so you can see her frustration.

IF YOU WAS TISHA WOULD YOU TAKE TOYA IN? AND IF YOU WAS TISHA DAD WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE IF YO DAYGHTER ASKED YOU FOR THAT MUCH MONEY RICH OR POOR??