Chapter 26

Sleeping With The Enemy

Chapter 26:

-Jane's POV-

The make out was heavy, my tongue roaming in his mouth as I pressed my body against his.

"Hey Haz, I----"

I gasped, me and Harry immediately pulling away as I looked up with wide eyes.

"Wha----"

"LOUIS SHUT UP" Harry stopped him from shouting, as I was still in a shocked state.

Louis walks into the room with someone behind him, also with wide eyes. 

Eleanor.

Oh shit..

"So.." Louis gestures calmly at first, once El closed the door slowly.

"WHAT IS THIS! YOU TWO MAKING LOVE IN HARRY'S ROOM?!" Louis hollered.

I shushed him. "The boys will hear you, dumb ass!"

"Oh my god, I was right!" El squealed in victory. 

"And the boys are in still in the hallway by the way. Soo, talk. Now!" Louis hissed, reminding me so much of my mother. Who umm.. Is gone now.

"Well doesn't this explain what's happening already?" Harry gestured at the scene, both of us naked under the sheets.

"So, you're.. Dating?" El asks.

"NO!" Me and Harry shout in unison, both of us exchanging a glare.

"Errr.. Then what are you guys?" Eleanor motions.

"Babe, let me handle this." Louis motions over to his girlfriend.

Louis takes us by surprise, me literally having a heart attack. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS?!"

Harry flinched, looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"WE'RE NOTHING!" I say for Harry, throwing my arms up in frustration, then pulled the covers back over me with insecurity.

"Nothing. Well isn't that irrelevant." El sets a hand on her hip, narrowing her eyes.

I groaned, burrying my face in my hands. Well what the hell are we going to do now?! Now two people know what we've been doing!

 "Will you two please keep your mouth shut about it." Harry grumbled stressfully.

"Okay, so for now though." El pauses, and there's a silence.

 "OH MY GOD YOU TWO JUST.. DID IT!" El does a mini dance teasingly.

"El.." I whaled, face palming.

"My little baby Harry is growing up!" Louis pretends to fake cry, falling on top of me and Harry dramatically.

"Get off, mate!" Harry groaned as I squirmed under Louis. He was a heavy boy.

"Louis, I can feel your ass on my stomach." I state simply.

"Get off of her stomach." Harry says defensively as I smirked.

Louis rolls off falling onto the floor.

"HEY! ARE YOU TWO IN THERE?! NIALL WANTS TO GO TO NANDOS AND WE WERE WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO COME?!" Liam's voice came from behind the door.