Prologue.

"You will never be able to leave me, Katerina, it is written in the stars.NOTHING will change that, my love."

🖤

"In theOnyx, anything is possible."

I've been told this my entire life but little did I know how true that was.

The creatures you feared lived in the dark, under your bed, or in your closet – chances are they were real. Witches, werewolves, goblins, vampires, fairies, and even grim reapers! We used to go to your planet and mingle and have gatherings. That was until your kind began hunting us, and we, in return, killed you.

I'm sure you have a different story in your history books, and I am not here to straighten out the facts. As far as I'm concerned, your all witch shit, but that's beside the point. I'm here to tell my story. My name is Katerina. I am of noble blood, princess of the region of Onyx called Halloween town. At least, I thought I was... turns out I was so much more.

You can discern that I've had a pampered life, which led to a lonely existence. Constantly hiding who I really was until the day came that I couldn't. I couldn't shift into another or still be the princess no one knew the location of. I was forced by the fates, no, by my God himself, to be reviled to my world. To take on a task I was not ready for, but would have to be regardless.

It's a pot of slime that totally stunk!

Welcome to my life full of twists and turns, tears and laughter, hatred and passion.