Suga - Holding hands

"Yoongi~ where are you?" You called out through your house, looking for your boyfriend who had disappeared while you were asleep.

You eventually made your way to his studio, and saw him sitting there listening to something he had made a few days prior.

"Yoongi~" you mumbled, making him turn around and smile as he paused the music, taking his headphones off and letting you climb onto his lap.

"Whatcha doingggg?" You mumbled into his shoulder, cuddling close to him as he turned off his computer.

"I was trying to work on this song but it just doesn't sound right" he said, sighing as he put his headphones down for the day.

You heard the pout in his voice and pulled back, patting his head softly and kissing his nose, "it's ok Yoongs, we can go cuddle instead..." you smiled at him, getting off his lap and taking his hand, leading him back to the bedroom.

You pushed your boyfriend onto the bed as you whisked around the room making it cosy, Yoongi watching you with a cute smile on his face.

Once the room was sufficiently darkened and made cozy with warm lighting for a movie day, you joined Yoongi in the bed, cosying up next to him and intertwining your hand with his.

Your boyfriend wasn't super touchy, but you had learned very early on that he loved to hold someone's hand.

He would never ask to, and if you asked him about it he would deflect the conversation, always too shy to talk about it.

But you found that whenever you held his hand, he instantly relaxed and got this super cute smile on his face, his cheeks turning a light pink.

Today was no different, as soon as you intertwined your fingers with his, gripping his hand tightly, he smiled :] and seemed to visibly relax and sink into the bed.

You patted his hand and kissed his cheek, settling down and relaxing against him to watch the movie.

You didn't let go of his hand the whole time, giving it a squeeze every now and again to let him know you loved him.

Occasionally, he would gently squeeze back, only a little bit, because he was shy, but you could still feel it.

As the movie went on, you slowly managed to move yourself onto your boyfriends lap, nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck and letting out a deep and happy sigh, one of your hands still clasped in his.

You could feel the heat radiating from him and looked up to see his pink cheeks.

You smiled, "relax Yoon..." you mumbled, stroking his cheek with your thumb before pressing your lips to it for a kiss.

Yoongi made a weird face, kind of like he was halfway between being shy, annoyed, and embarrassed.

You cupped his face, turning his head so you could look at him properly.

His face went even more red somehow, and his eyes were ever so slightly glassy.

"Yoongi-ah, you're so cute, my cute boy~" you grinned at him, pressing a kiss to his nose, both his cheeks, his forehead, and his lips, lingering for a minute before pulling away and snuggling back into him, your hand back in his and squeezing gently.

You weren't looking at him so he grinned cutely to himself, letting out a big breath he was holding, making you smile to yourself.

He was just so adorable.

Yoongi was interesting because like 80% of the time he made out he was this hardcore person, but that 20% was Yoongi with his friends and family.

The Yoongi who did big gummy smiles and laughed and got shy, the Yoongi who cried and was emotionally open with the people he loved.

Yoongi expressed love so well when you and him were alone, and although he was a little shy at first, he came out of his shell.

After some more snuggle time, you decided to order some takeaway food, feeling peckish and in the mood for a cozy night in with good food and your favourite person in the world.

Your boyfriend agreed and you decided to order some fried chicken and teokkbeokki, you grabbed some Soju and coke to drink, setting up the coffee table in the living room and making the room suitably cosy for the two of you.

You were eternally grateful for the millions of pillows and blankets you owned, as well as the ambient lighting that filled the room with purples and blues.

You grabbed some glasses and shot glasses, placing them on the table with your drinks just as Yoongi snuck up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face into your neck.

He stayed there for a while, just breathing in your scent, before you turned around in his arms and pouted your lips at him.

He gummy smiled, and pressed his lips onto yours, kissing you sweetly, both your cheeks flushed.

The doorbell ruined the moment, but Yoongi made a great show of not wanting to let you go, hovering his lips above yours with a smug smile before going to collect your food.

You were panting, standing still in shock as Yoongi came back with your food, placing it on the table and coming back to his spot in front of you, hands back on your waist.

You slumped, your face hitting his chest as you let out a big groan, making your boyfriend laugh.

"I'm hungry, why do you have to do this to me..." you mumbled, making him chuckle as he kissed the top of your head.

"Let's eat first baby, you're gonna need the energy..." he laughed as you hit his chest, sitting down with red cheeks and opening your food, getting a movie set up to watch while you are.

The movie just ended up being background noise as Yoongi continued to tease you, resting his hand on your thigh and generally being a nuisance.

As soon as you both finished you food you climbed onto your boyfriends lap, wrapping your arms around his neck and whispering into his ear.

"If you do not take my upstairs right now, I might die..." you said, laughing hysterically as Yoongi stood up with you in his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist as he practically ran up the stairs.

He threw you onto the bed, and hovered over you, looking into your eyes as he spoke with a sly grin, "who knew holding hands could lead to this?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I am quite proud of this one, I'm happy to be making all of these stories at least 1000 words long as well, so they're worth reading.

I am moving back home in about a week, so 3 years of living away at University has come to an end! I am not graduating just yet, but I am finally going to settle back home ^^ I will definitely have more time for writing without all the studying lol, anyways hope you enjoy!!

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile