Chapter-15

Have you ever had that one moment when your boyfriend/girlfriend is laughing or talking non stop with a smile on their faces and you can actually feel their happiness radiating off them and you are just like 'I love you' just 'I love you'.

Blues's POV

His grip on my forearms tightens and he pulls me flush hard to his chest as he leans in to kiss me.

His tongue pushes itself into my mouth and exploits it. I just love the way he pushes his way in without asking for permission. His tongue explores each corner of my mouth like we are kissing for the first time.

We pull off for air.

"YOU ARE NOT LEAVING.... ME". He whispers the last part. But says each word with so much pressure.

"Alex... I am...." I start but he cuts me off.

"Shut it, Blue. I mean it. You are not going. Not now. Not Ever."

I sigh loudly. Well talk about plan being flushed down the toilet.

"Go rest, Blue. I have some things to tell you. I will tell you once you have slept." He says.

Well okay, Godzilla.

I sigh defeated again and turn to go to the bed. I snuggle up to his warmth of the body and doze off.

***********************

I am running down the stairs and I risk a peak behind me. There he is. With a knife in his hand. He has already stabbed me once. My uncontrolled breathing is the only sound apart from the sound of his boots. I go into Alex's study and lock the door behind me.

I pull up the table and just as someone knocks on the door I shut it. With his table. I look around the room and go to the bookshelf. It's huge.

I vaguely remember Alex telling me about a kind of a panic or an escape room behind it. I pull the shelf and the door opens. I rush inside it after taking Alex's revolver. The whole room is nicely hidden and only can be open from inside if anyone is in there.

It covers the whole Mansion's premises with security cameras. Like the security control room, it gives feeds here too. But this one has a few hidden cameras. I turn the tv to our room.

And there he lay. The love of my life. Limp and lifeless. Shot eight times. Dead. I let out a muffled scream when he starts to wake up. But the intruder has other plans. When Alex wakes up, the murderer stabs him again and says,

"You just won't die, will you ?"

*******************

I wake up with a scream shuffling around around in the bed while Alex holds me to him.

"Sh... baby, it's just a dream"

I open my eyes and frantically look around. Checking out everything. I breathe a sigh of relief when I see everything is alright.

"You wanna talk about it ?" Alex asks as he hands me the glass of water.

I take large sips selfishly and when the glass in empty I hand it back.

"It was a nightmare. I was running down the stairs and someone was chasing me. With a bloody knife. I go to your study into the panic room and then I see you struggling to get up despite eight shots. When you finally do he comes in and stabs you again, right in the heart..... I love you Alex"

"It's just a dream"

"I know"

"Blue, I have something to tell you."

"What ?" That's not good

"We have to get married as soon as possible"

Alexander's POV

Chicken.

Yeah I am.

"What ?" She says confused.

"We're gonna get on a plane get back to America and get married there.... sound okay ?"

"You're asking me...." she says sarcastically.

"I know it's in a hurry but it will be as you like it."

"Really. Then I don't wanna get married in a haste." She clenchs her jaw.

"Not possible. This had to happen"

"Then better say goodbye to any marriage proposals"

EDITED.