Chapter 25: Sexual Tension

Before going to Ryan's house to tutor him, I searched for the perfect outfit. I'm just going to his house, but like Ejay said I need to 'sex it up.' Which, I'm actually trying really hard to do. I thought about wearing a short skirt, then realized that could easily cause the situation to go from 0 to 100. I'll most likely get what I want, but in the process I would end up pregnant and that's not the way I wanna go about things.

Searching through every 'sexy' article of clothing I owned, I decided to wear short shorts and a crop top. I wanted to look casual. I couldn't walk in with a bodycon dress and expect him not to ask questions. Though I was wearing a basic summer outfit like most teenagers, I had to thot it up. My buttcheeks hung from the bottom of the shorts, while the crop top was skin tight. Even if Ryan said he was done this would definitely make him think twice about this final decision.

*****************************
Ryan's POV

I sat in my bedroom waiting for Mackenzie to come over. I knew I said I was done with her and all, but that doesn't stop my mind from wondering about her. I wish we could have worked out and everything went smoothly, but her and that damn Vonté. I just can't with that dumb motherfucka. I really don't understand why she still talks to him, he ain't shit.

"Mackenzie's here!" Betty yelled for me at the bottom of the staircase.

"Down in a sec!" I yelled back. I grabbed my book bag before walking downstairs.

As I reached the front door, there stood Mackenzie. She was dressed in short shorts and a half shirt. I tried my hardest but couldn't stop my eyes from staring at her thick brown thighs. Licking my lips slightly, I could feel myself growing from excitement. Spinning on my heels quickly, without saying a word I led her to the office.

"Where are we going?" She asked, her voice sounding so low I could barely hear her.

"The office, my parents usually share it.....is that fine?"

"Yeah that's fine, I'm not scared to be alone with you."

"Scared to be alone with me?"

"Yeah, I'm not scared to be alone with you." Stopping at the office's door, I turned to look down at her.

"Maybe you should be.." I shouldn't be playing around like this, but it's Mackenzie. It's hard not to flirt with her, even with me still being kinda mad at her.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, you don't know what I might do."

"Maybe I wanna find out." She moved her body closer to mine, her small hand landing on my chest.

I don't know if I'm feeling some type of way, or she's acting some type of way. But, whatever is happening needs to stop, I already said I didn't want to date her and since I said it, I have to stick to it.

"That reminds me....maybe you can help me find out the answer to this problem I've been struggling with."

"Sure, I can help you with anything you need." Mackenzie replied, her eyes low and her lips moving slowly.

I must really be horny because everything she says sounds so sexual to me. She looks so damn sexy today, I want to fuck the shit out of her right now. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"You can go in first." I said, holding the doorknob.

"Thanks." Mackenzie responded. She walked around me as she swayed her hips gracefully.

I closed the door behind me. While following behind her, I notice that her ass cheeks were hanging from under her shorts. Biting my bottom lip, I looked down at my pants. Noticing my obvious bulge, I quickly sat down at the desk. I watched as she sat down, the arch in her back so defined, her butt poking out. I bit my bottom lip even harder, pulling my bag over my lap. I tried thinking of something else, something that had nothing to do with Mackenzie or sex.