Chapter 10: NYU

"So this is where Queen B will be living for the next year?" I question as I walk into Blairs dorm at NYU.

"Celia!" She says and runs over to give me a hug.

After Blair and Chuck started officially dating me and Blair made up for his sake. Since then we have become pretty close.

"So, how was your summer?" I ask.

"Great, I got to spend it with Chuck. How was the Hampton's? Did you meet any guys?" she says as I sit down on one of the beds.

"It was fun to be with Rufus, Dan, Jenny, and Eric. And yes, there might have been one guy" I say.

"Who was it?"

"His name was Ted, he is some senators son and we had a little but of fling" I admit.

"Well isn't this great. I get to share a room with Blair Waldorf and Celia Bass!" I here a voice say. I turn around to see the infamous Georgina Sparks.

"So you're not in love with Jesus anymore?" Blair asks.

"I still hold him in my heart but Jesus and I have redefined our relationship" Georgina answers.

"You mean he dumped you because he found out you were Satan!" Blair snaps.

"You know what I am going to leave you two to your room, so I will see you two later" I say and leave the room.

I continue to make my way out of the dorm hallway, trying to push my way past all of the students moving in when I bump into a very familiar face.

"Hey Celia, what are you doing here?" Dan asks.

"I was just saying hi to Blair, the better question is what are you doing here?"

"I was just trying to find my friend Vanessa."

"Oh, I wish I could help but I have never met her."

"Well do you want to go get some coffee? I can find her later."

"Sounds great, I know a place right up the street." I say as we begin to exit the busy hallway.

When we make it to the coffee shop, Dan opens the door for me and we head inside. Immediately Dan heads over to a girl who is looking at a bookshelf.

"Vanessa, I just wanted to apologize for what happened at the party. I am really sorry." Dan says.

"Its alright Dan, I understand what you did.And we really do have a lot to catch up on like who is this?" Vanessa says pointing in my direction.

"I'm Cecilia Bass, but you can call me Celia. I am Dan's stepsister." I say shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you." She says with a smile.

"Hey guys," I hear a voice say and the three of us turn to see Georgina entering the coffee shop. "I dont want to interrupt I just saw you guys and wanted to say hi."

"We have a lot to catch up on." Dan whispers to Vanessa.

Georgina then continues to apologize and talk to Vanessa and Dan, but doesn't really include me in the conversation.

"So anyways I will see you guys later." Georgina finishes and then walks out of the shop.

"I should have asked her if she wanted to get some coffee or something.' Vanessa says.

"Why? Everything she has done leads to trouble." Dan remarks.

"Why not? She wants a fresh start and so do we Dan, you can't blame her for wanting to make some friends."