† Sixteen †

The booming sound of the home theatre speakers echoed throughout the whole room. Azu-nii and Aya-nii were fighting each other on a combat video game.

"GAME OVER, YOU LOSE!!" the game roared from the speaker "PLAYER 1 WINS!!"

"ARRRRGGGHH!!" Aya-nii screamed, making all of us burst out laughing "IT'S NOT FAIR!! ONE MORE AZUSA!!"

Azu-nii just rolled his eyes then smiled while shaking his head, indicating that Aya-nii never learned. Because when it comes to his forte, he NEVER lose.

You see, after the incident back at the rooftop with Kou-nii, I was discharged from the hospital the next day and Suba-nii invited us to the arcade where I first ever hang out with him.

We all agreed to go and have fun as a family. However...

Kanato: Yumi-chan!! Let's go to the vending plushie machine!! *drags me with him*

Ruki: Princess.. Let's play the driving game.. *drags me with him and away with Kana-nii*

Kanato: HEY!! SHE'S MIN--!!

Subaru: Yumiko!! C'mon, let's go play whack-a-mole!! *drags me with him and away with Ruki-nii*

Ruki: You--!!

Kou: Hey Yumi-chan!! Let's play 'Just Dance' !! *drags me with him and away with Suba-nii*

Subaru: Don't you da--!! Shit..

Reiji: Yumiko. As your lesson for being a lady *drags me with him and away from Kou-nii* It is much proper if you should come with me to learn some manners than be with those medling children--

Kou: W-wha?!!

K/R/Ka/Su: WE'RE NOT MEDLING CHILDREN YOU SQUIRT--!!

Yuma: Oi!! Can't you pipe down even a little!! Damn!!

Yumiko: Yuma-nii

Yuma: *smiles brightly*

K/R/Ka/Su/Rei: *quite disturbed by his attitude and didn't said anything*

Yuma: .... Let's go to the basketball shooting game!! I'll teach ya how to play!! It's really fun I tell ya!! *drag me away from the boys by carrying me by his shoulder*

Shu: Yuma

Yuma: O____O "DA FUQ!!"

Shu: Put her down *dead serious*

Yuma: *puts me down*

Shu: . . . . . .

Y/K/R/Ka/Su: . . . . . .

Yumiko: . . . . . .

Shu: Let's go,Yumi.. I know this game 'guitar maniac' and they said it's a really good to try.. *smiles while dragging me with him and away from the boys*

Y/K/Ka/Su: O____O "DA FUQ!!"

R/Rei: *face palm* "I knew it..."

Azusa: Yumi-chan...

Yumiko: *turns to look at him, stopping Shu-nii at the process* ...Yes??

Azusa: *snatched me from Shu-nii's grasp and runs away with me, away from the blonde* Let's play 'house of the dead' !!

Shu: (=__=) Shit... "I got fooled"

Y/K/Ka/Su/R/Rei: REVENGE!! ......... Wait.. WHAT?!!

.

.

.

.

.