† Seventeen †

Finally it's another new day since that day at the arcade a few weeks back. I was grinning like an idiot as the sound of the photo printer beeped, signaling the finished product that came out of it's mouth.

It was an A4 size picture of the 11 of us together. Similing happily like a happy family we are. I guess it's not a big deal to them anymore if I ask for a family picture together with dad Karl and mom Christa.

I sighed in contentment. Everything seems good. Everything seems well. Everythings seems perfect---

.

"WHAT THE FUCK, AYATO!!"

.

---Well... Scratch that...

Even though everyone is now at the better, there is still one more troublesome brother of mine that needs to take care of and that is Aya-nii.

"Y-Yuma-nii~ calm down for a bit--- UWAAAAHH!! PLEASE DON'T KILL MY BROTHER!!" I heard Laito-nii panicked "KOU!! WHAT ARE Y--- SUBARU!! STOP THAT!!"

I jumped at the loud crashing sound as I winced at every glass-like thing breaking. It's been a week ago since everyone started/decided on calling the older with the suffix -nii, especially Aya-nii and Yuma-nii.

But even so, it must have been hard for Laito-nii to be the only mediator and in-charge among our brothers while the three eldest are away.

He's the most understanding after all since Shu-nii is taking up cram school to catch up with us while Reiji-nii and Ruki-nii is studying for college. So those three were out of the picture.

Well, Reiji-nii is in fact the second oldest together with Ruki-nii but he still count as one since he was the eldest-in-charge at first rather than Shu-nii.

As for Ruki-nii, no need to explain. So the last ones left according to our ages are:

* Yuma-nii (17, born at 8:26 am)
* Aya-nii (17, born at 10:33 am)
* Kana-nii (17, born at 10:36 am)
* Laito-nii (17, born at 10:40 am)
* Kou-nii (17, born at 4:00 pm)
* Azu-nii (17, born at 7:15 pm)
* Suba-nii (16, born at 1:08 am)
* Me (16, born at 1:10 am)

If you were wondering, Reiji-nii and Ruki-nii were born 1 minute apart with the butler-like one is in the lead. Now back to the topic...

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT!! YOU WORTHLESS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A BROTHER!!" I heard Kana-nii screamed in his usual mood swing attack.

"Now now, Kana-nii~ That's not nic---"

"SHUT UP LAITO!! I'M OLDER THAN YOU SO YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME!! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SIDING WITH THIS MUTANT!!"

"HEY!! Azusa is our BROTHER!! Don't compare him to a THI--- AYA-NII!! WHAT THE HE--- AZUSA!!!!!!"

Even though how much I try to focus on maintaining my grades as being one of the top 5 students in school, it seems like Laito-nii can't hold on with his own. I shook my head and decided to go out the door when---

.

"WATCH OOOOUUUTT!!"

.

---PSSSSSSSSSHHH!!

My eyes almost bulge out of their sockets when a basket ball whizzed past dangerously close in front of my face. I didn't felt my breath hitched nor did I even realize I'm holding my breath.

"Yumi-chan, are you alright??" Laito-nii said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn to him and took notice his disheveled hair and bags under his eyes that would rival Kana-nii's.