Breaking Up (Part Two)

Thomas: You quickly run to your hammock and collapse on it, crying your heart out.

"[Insert your name here]? Why are you crying, Love? What happened?" You hear Newt ask. You sit up and face Newt, your eyes already red.

"I-I was re-replace by the G-Greenie," You whisper. More tears start to flow.

"Thomas replaced you? How?" Newt asked.

"He broke up with me. I saw him kissing the Greenie on the LIPS! She brain-washed him and now he thinks they were dating before they came here. So now they're dating," You say, still crying.

"I should    put him in the Slammer. No one should mess up with a sweet girl like you," He says.

"Don't bother. I wouldn't want Teresa crying," You say, slowly stop crying.

"But he broke our second rule. He hurt a Glader," Newt said smiling at you.

You gave him a smile and sniffled.

"Please stop crying. I don't like it when my friends cry," He said, giving you a hug.

"Thanks, Newt," You whisper, hugging him back.

Newt: You run to the Deadheads, hoping Newt isn't there. As soon as you reach that area, you start to cry. Why were you so stubborn? You had lost your boyfriend, and you feared your relationship would never be the same.

"[Insert your name here]? What are you doing here all alone? Or is Newt hiding from me?" You hear Thomas say, with slight laughter.

You at him with your reddened eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Thomas asks, losing his sense of humor.

"N-Newt broke u-up with me," You whisper between tears.

"Why the shuck would he do that? You're the most awesomest person I've ever met! You're fast, and funny, and smart, and can sing, and you two are meant to be together!" He says, rambling on and on.

"It's my fault. I was the most shuckiest shuck face shuck there ever was," You whimper, closing your eyes, feeling more tears about to come.

"You did NOT just say that," Thomas says.

"Yea, I did say that because it's true as true can get!" You say.

"If he said that to you, I will so-" Thomas started.

"He didn't say that, I did. Those are my words coming out of my mouth and I only get what I deserve," You say, walking away to your hammock.

Minho: You still couldn't believe you broke up with Minho. You didn't see him for the rest of the day. Even though you were mad at him, you still loved him. You felt stupid for breaking up with him, too.

"Hey, Miss Runner. Where's MInho at?" Newt asks.

"How the shuck would I know?" You growl.

"Woah, sorry for asking," He says, looking a little hurt.

"I'm sorry, Newt. It's just been a really rough day. That's all," You say.

"What happened? Did Minho leave you?" Newt asks.

"Actually, I left him," You say. "And it was a bad mistake."