Fight.

@Baby_angle_04 Thank you for making that beautiful cover last chapter x

This beautiful creation was made by @liv_13xx thank you!!!

Thank you!! @Tulliahfaith it is wonderful!

Ashila's P.o.v

I make it all the way to the hallway just after the cafeteria before Rylan grabs my arm and spins me around to face him.

"You can't just use people as puzzles, put them together then leave. They're people not puzzles. Leaving is what destroys people."

"You don't understand. My father will ruin you!"

The bell rings and the students pile out of the cafeteria. This is just great. Now we'll have a crowd.

"Then tell me. Help me understand!" Rylan yells at me drawing attention. The beginning of a headache is starting to settle in developing quickly.

"Rylan no. I can't. I just can't do this anymore. I don't want this. I don't want any of this! I never did!" The pounding in my head becomes almost unbearable. My breathing becomes irregular and I start to see spots. "This is all bullshit! I never wanted this!"

"What are you talking about?" Ameia asks quietly from the corner of the crowd that we had attracted. Morgan who stands next to her put a hand on her shoulder looking towards me with confusion.

"I'm done." I say.

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you a psychopath. I thought you already knew" shouts behind me as I continue to walk away. I can't do this. My dad is a monster.

________________________

Stepping out of the car and towards the airport my breathing finally becomes normal and the headache passes. Fighting with Rylan really took all my energy away as I fight to stay awake. I look back to see my father paying the driver and removing our luggage, he looks towards me and frowns.

Of course. I'm nothing but a disappointment to him.

"Why?" I ask softly.

"I don't have anytime for your nonsense right now Ashila." He walks past me.

"Then when will you. You don't care about me so why couldn't you just leave me there. I wasn't bothering you."

He finally stops. He turns and looks up towards me. "Ash I just want you to be well behaved. Like when mum was around, you used to be so good. I just want my little girl back."

I scoff. "Oh yeah well she left the same time you threw mum out."

"Ugh your so ungrateful. Go back to your petty little school then I don't care. It's not like any of them really care. You're a screw up and you always will be." He spits out.

"Thanks for teaching me how sick and cruel a person can really be." I reply in a calm even tone. I grab my bag from next to him and turn back to the driver.

I'm going home.

________________________

A/n: lol bet you think it's about to be a happily ever after. Soz  

Arriving at the school gates again but with so many new and conflicting emotions puts my head into a spin.

What am I going to say to Rylan?

Will they forgive me?

Will he?

Is this what I want? Yes.

Getting out of the car I forget my bags and run straight to my dorm only to bump into Jimmy along the way.

"Ash? You're back?" Jimmy asks cautiously.

"For good Jimmy" I smile. He looks so happy. "Can you tell me where Rylan is?"

"He was on his way to his dorm last time I saw him but he was with-" I take of running before Jimmy even gets a chance of finishing.

What am I going to do once I see him? Oh my lord I should have thought this out more. What the fuck am I going to do. Chuck a spilt tell him I think I like him. Oh yeah perfect. I'll just have to go with the flow.

As I round the last corner into our corridor where or two doors sit I stop.

Can I actually do this?

I walk up to his room and knock. Waiting I stare down at my feet thinking of everything that could go right and wrong in this moment.

The door opens and before he has the chance to say anything I blurt out "I think I really like you. Like really like like. Like I don't know because I've never really like someone as much as I like you and that makes me... nervous." Looking up I realise I'm not talking to Rylan but in fact Charlotte.

I hate myself. Of course he doesn't like you. He's already moved on.

"That is so pathetic." Charlotte says before she goes to close the door when suddenly Rylan comes into view.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll just go."I took a few steps back and went to turn around.

"Wait!-" Rylan calls out as he tries to manoeuvre his way past Charlotte who was blocking his doorway.

"No it's fine I'll leave. Sorry." I ran out of the hallway, down that stairs, out of the school and then through those goddamn Harry Potter gates.

I ran. And I didn't stop running until my lungs were sure to explode. I must have made it to town. I didn't have a family. I didn't have any friends. And I definitely didn't have Rylan.  I'd ruined everything. I just wanted to cry. So I walk to the nearest bar. Alcohol is always a good solution, that and ice cream.

A/n: sorry it took to long. No it's not finished, still like five chapters to go. Yes I will update. No I don't know when. X