Marriage By Law

How to read this book for free:

For those who are re-readers you will know that MBL has been published for nearly 5-6 years. I have made the hard but I think necessary decision to end my publishing contract which was effective from April 2021. 

Whilst my book was published I was always a little sad that millions of people were missing out on reading it due to financial issues, and I never got a fair deal of the publishing contract so it was never a win-win situation. 

MBL is not on multiple websites, some where you can pay to read such as i-reader (follow the external link) and some like Inkitt where it is for free. 

If you read it on ireader, I get a small (like very very small) commission which is barely enough to keep it up and about. If you read it on Inkitt, whilst I don't get any commission at all, I do ask for those who are able to donate, to do so to the author profile so we can get it up on more sites for free (And we can pay back the publishers).

It is currently not on Wattpad for free, so please read it on ireader or Inkitt. 

Paypal: donate if you can, you don't need to. This just helps me keep the book fee as I do have to return some money for cancelling my publishing deal. 

Donate via the send money option to: nkpockett@gmail.com or paypal link: paypal.me/nkpkt

NKP

Instagram if you have any questions etc:  nihapupzy