A Plan of Action

Aria's POV

Aria got back to the base and clambered in. Her chest was in pain from the crash and she took a second and finally looked at herself. She had a piece of glass sticking out of her shoulder, and she just barely saw out of the corner of her eye, a piece of glass sticking out of her eye. Justin ran over to her wrapping his arm around her and helped her to the med bay.

Justin led her over to a bed and gently laid her down on it before calling for a medic. He didn't know the full extent of her injuries, but he would find out.

"It was an ambush." Aria said, wincing in pain.

"Don't worry," Justin said, smoothing her hair from her eyes. "We'll get our payback."

The doctor came in and started working on Aria, running around Justin who refused to leave her side. As he pulled out the glass from her leg and stitched her up, he looked up and started to go to work on her eye.

"God, I think there is more than one piece." he said.

Aria yelled out in pain as the first big piece of glass was removed. Justin stood back to let them do their jobs, his eyes dark with anger. Aria laid there with her body that had become completely numb. She watched as the doctors pulled glass out slowly. They put her in a machine that Hydra had come up with that would heal people in ten minutes instead of ten days or months. Justin walked over and watched as she started healing. He frowned and pulled her out, he took her hand and kissed it.

"They'll pay for this," Justin muttered angrily.

"I'm okay." Aria said, holding his hand.

Justin looked down at her and sighed. Aria smiled and put her hand up to his face, Justin happily resting his hand on hers. He finally had her back, and even though he would have to keep injecting her with the serum so that she would stay under his control, it was worth it. She was his, and no one could take that away from him.

He wrapped his hands around her waist. He smiled down at her, she leaned up and kissed him The serum made her believe that he was the love of her life again. She wrapped her legs around him, pulling herself up on him. He smirked as her firmly grabbed her ass, holding her in place. 

"Shall we go have some fun my little sunflower?" he asked her. 

"Of course my love, I'm all yours." She smiled as she leaned down and bit his neck softly. 

**************************************

He could feel his little friend growing and wanting to play. He took her upstairs to his room and laid her down on the bed. He traced his finger down her lips, down to her neck where he stopped at the top of her ripped shirt. He smiled as he slowly pulled the shirt down, exposing her black lace bra that he had bought her. She smiled as she slowly finished ripping her shirt off. 

He sat up and just looked at her for a little bit. The curves of her body were better than when he was last with her. Her breasts were fuller, her stomach smaller. She was the picture definition of beauty. 

"You looking like this is making it hard for me to keep my hands off of you." he growled. 

"Then why are you trying?" she purred, sitting up and pulling him down on top of her. 

Her nails dug into his back as he started sucking on her neck. He wanted her so badly, he pulled her up and reached behind her, undoing her bra with one hand. As he dropped her, her breast fell out of the bra and sat there beautifully begging to be played with. He reached down with one hand and started circling her nipple, he leaned over and blew gently on the other. He looked up, watching her body react.