My Hero/Kidnapper

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

The note was making me happy and upset. Jeff is the one who sent it. I know his hamd writing and his signature. He still loves and he is looking for me. I cant let Zalgo find out who it is. "Dear I am going go for a run. I be back soon." He nodded and kissed me sweetly. "Okay but hurry back, I have a gift for you." I nodded and leave the underworld and was in Slenderman woods. I changed into a cheetah and took off. I was running for a good 30 minutes when I heard a growl from behind me. I was scared so I climbed the near by tree. My look was different so no one regronized me. I send a dark beast circle the tree and howl. Another one came and looked at me. I changed back into human form and sit there looking at them. One backed up and took off. I was confused and change back into a cheetah. The one dog like beast circled the tree for a while till the other on came back but it had 2 people on it backs. Two males, I couldn't tell who it was. I was very high uo in the tree. One of the guys started to climb up to me. I climbed a bit higher. I looked down and seen a white hoodie. I heard a vioce. "Cheyenne, my angel is that you?" I look back and seen the mans face, it was Jeff. I climbed back down to him and kept a distance. I changed back into human form. "Jeff.....Jeff is that you?" He nodded and opened his arms. I went to him and hugged him tight. "Jeff I need help getting away from those beast." I pionted to the dog like creatures. "That is Smile and Amy. Do you not see that." I said no and he leaded me down the tree. I changed into a house cat a hid in his hoodie. I looked out of the hoodie and seen Jack, Smile and what looks like Amy. But I dont see it. "Jeff tell them it wasn't me." I whispered to him. He nods his head and tells them it was just a wild animal. They looked sad and started walk home. As soon has they were out of sight i jump out of his hoodie and changed back in to my human form. "Thanks Jeff I owe you one. I dont what they would do to me if they founded me." He smiled and I started walking away. He grabed my arm tightly. "Ow Jeff let go of me!" He smiled and started laughing. Oh no not good. He throws me to the geound and ties my hands and feet together and blind foldes me. "I lost you once. I am not losing you again." He throws me onto his back and tack off running. I hear a door open and people laughing and taking. I heard Jake,Masky,Hoodie,Smile,Amy,Laughing Jack,Sally,Slendy and others. "Jeff what you got there. A play toy, can I have her when your done?" I heard Ben and someone slam my ass. I kicked them in the face and cut the ropes off. I ripe the blind folded off. I looked different to everyone. Jeff looked at me and smiled. I was going to take on my own family. Who hated me so much. Hope this ends good if not then I could die.