Chapter 8: Unexpected Guest

Hey!! Sorry i haven't made Raven in the scene yet! Its just that i was busy with the others and all the excitement. So, i decided to finally make her point of view. Please vote and comment!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Raven's POV:

I was still reading my book of 98 chapters.

Yes. 98 chapters. So far, i was in the 79th chapter after 3 days.

I heard someone knock on my door.

"Go Away." I said, still focusing on the book.

"Raven--" The familiar voice said.

"Open. The Door." She continued.

I quickly stood up and opened the door.

My eyes were wide, "What're you doing here?" 

"Just coming to pick up a little something." She replied.

"What're you doing here?! If Beastboy finds out, he'll freak!" I told her, as i closed the door in front of her face.

"You're not gonna make me go just like that." She told me.

I gently opened the door, "We weren't expecting you." I told her.

"I was expecting a warm welcome from you. And i wanted it to be a surprise for Beastboy." She replied.

"Well. I could've gave you a warm welcome if you haven't disturbed me reading my book." I explained.

"Sorry. I wanted you to be the first to know." She told me.

"You haven't told anyone?" I asked her, my eyebrow raising.

She shook her head.

"So, Did you change your mind about doing the 'i only remember high school' bit?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. i missed my friends." She replied.

"Then, why don't you stay on the couch again? We have no room left." I joked, but at the same time wasn't.

"What do you mean?" She asked me in confusion.

"Your room's been borrowed." I explained.

"What?" She reacted.

"Just tell them you're back and maybe they'll let HER sleep on the couch." I joked, still not smiling.

"Not funny. I'll tell them. They'll probably just manage a new room." She said.

"For the meantime, you can go hide out back. Terra."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yayy!!! Terra's in the story!!!! By the way, sorry its pretty short and its only Raven's point of view. Got in a busy schedule. I think.... I still need to make the other chapters.  Thanks for reading!!!!!!!