The Meetup

**A/N: you are a very big fan of the boys you met them twice but you never got the chance to meet nate and you are finally going too**

YOUR POV

"Y/N come downstairs" your mom shouted. I didn't know what was so important..

".. okay so we have good and bad news, first the good news, we got you vip tickets to meet the boys again including nate maloley, sammy wilkinson, and jacob whitesides(for jack&jack tour)" You could see tears coming down my face.

"OMG OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM AND DAD I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH" I shouted as i hugged them both.

---skipping the airport and all that---

You are currently in NYC with your friend. You get to the hotel and you go to your room and get dressed. You wear a white and blue crop top and white high waisted shorts. You brushed your short soft brown hair and curled some parts. You were so excited so you took your hand bag with your phone and you went to the jack and jack tour. First you go to m&g(meet and greet), and there you see the love of your life, Nate Skate Maloley.

NATES POV

"Damn man shes hot" Sammy said

"Yeah yeah she is"

"Go talk to her bro"

"I will when she comes over" he smirked.

YOUR POV

He kept staring at you and you couldn't help it but smile. It was your turn, you gave your phone to your friend so she can take vids and pics. You came over to nate, "Hey gorgeous, what's your name?" "Oh my name is Y/N" you smiled. "I love it" he said. You smiled for a photo and right after you went to sammy, Nate took your wrist and both of you ran to the back door.

He kissed you gently, "oh i love you", you smiled and said,"i love you too"

(SHORT BUT YEAH, REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!)