Royal bitches

We dropped Andris off along with Elijah, after many warnings to be careful, mainly from me. Elijah insited to stay around, just incase something went wrong. Angels generally were the meditators for like all supernatural creatures. Basically because they never started shit with anybody.

Me and Felix headed to a hotel located about a mile away. We would make an apperance, just not yet. The whole time my eyes kept wandering over to Felix.

Is he a royal? If he is, why the hell is he a rouge?

When we arrived to the hotel, a woman behind the reception desk eyed Felix hungrily. A flash of possessivness ran through me. My eyes fell on the cresent shapped mark on his neck. My claim.

Why hasn't Felix attempted to claim me? When wolves meet there mates, especially males, it's almost impposible to keep from claimming them. So why hasn't he?

Felix led us to the room, it was an average room. Nothing completely amazing but not horrible either.

"We have the rest of the day to ourselveths....what do you want to do?" I asked casually sitting on the bed. The only bed.

Felix smirked, leaning in front of me. His tounge licked the edge of my lips, a gasp leaving my throat, He smiled at my reaction before continuing. We linger there nibling and playing, and then his tounge investigates pass my lips and touch each others tounges for the first time.

His tounge tasting me, our tounges interminglling. I whimper when he pulls his warm lips away from mine. His eyes rustic gold, burning into me.

"Don't tempt me." he warned but it came out as more of a plead.

"The best way to avoid temptation," I said, letting my lips play against his jawline,"Is to give in."

He loosened his grip on me and ran his hands down my sides. He was beyond sublte, he abadoned his soft grazes quickly to slide his hands possessively under my shirt. My hands went other his shirt feeling the tense muscle beneath it.

"You're so soft." He whispered.

"And you're not." I teased running my nails against his back. Felix growled in response, the playfulness that had recently been in his eyes replaced with uncharted lust.

He pulled me tightly against him, and I felt exactly how hard he was. My heart thudded so loud, I was afraid it would jump out of my chest.

And then his mouth was on my collarbone, and I couldn't think at all.

"Addaelynn." He whispered invitingly, his voice tickling my ear. I shivered, which was a mistake because he only pressed me harder into his body,"Have I ever told you," I could hear the smile in his voice as his hands found my hips,"How beautiful you are?"

I cleared my throat,"All the time."

Felix smiled aganist my skin, and when he spoke it was right in my throat,"From behind?"

I let out a nevous laugh, when his hands moved around my shirt. This time to cup my breast. I let out a moan when his probing fingers found my aching nipple.

Felix move his hand away, my body pressing into his. His hand sliding down my stomach,"Did I ever tell you about this fantasy I had?"

I stilled as he splayed his fingers across my stomach playing with the waistband of my panties.

"N-No."

"Naturally, you're naked."

I laughed softly,"Naturally."

He pulled me off the bed onto my feet, pushing my body in front of his.

"And you're infront of me." He pulled me tighter against him,"Like this."

I pressed my bottom half into his very erect bottom half,"Just like this?" I asked inncocently.

"Yes," he said a growl in his voice, grinding aganist me. I leaned against him as ripples of pleasure shot through me.

"I want you." Felix said, pressing a kiss to the nape of my neck,"Just like this."

"In front of a mirror." He declared his voice lower,"So you can see when I take you."

My body shuddered at the thought.

"And you can see how gorgeous you are.." He smiled into my skin,"When you come."

"Felix...."

"I want you to see," he said lowly, placing a chaste kiss on my shoulder as his hand moved to flick the button of my jeans open,"What I do to you."

Felix grinned and pulled away from me his eyes hungry. My body shivering at the loss of his heated touch. Glaring at him I grab a hair tie, attempting to put my long hair up.

"Don't do that." Felix said, scrunching up his nose in distaste.

Letting go of my hair I glare at him,"Don't tell me what to do."

Felix smiled, almost as If I was granting him the permission to do the opposite.

"Take your top off."

I narrowed my eyes at him, my jaw ticking momentarily before pulling my top off. I watched his eyes flutter to my breast and stomach as I tilted my head up at him.

"Jeans next?" I suggested.

"I am amenable to that," Felix feigned disinterest but the way his eyes lingered on my body said another story.

Smirking, I hooked my hands to the waistband of them shimmy-ing them down. Stepping out of them I twisted a tendril of hair around my finger. I kept my eyes on his before turning around and giving him a view I knew he appreciated.

"Well," I teased reaching one hand behind my back and flicking my bra off.

He stalked towards me turning me around before my bra even hit the ground.

He touched me more gently now, running his hands over my body like he was giving me a massage. He leaned forward to suck on the flesh of my breast, trailing open mouthed kisses around my body. I cried out in pleasure.

Before fighting my inner desires and pushing him away. felix let out a loud growl as he moved closer to me.

Placing one hand on his chest,"No," I said confidentally. He looked up at me his wolf begging for me to let him take me.

"No," I repeated staring into his lustful eyes.

He swallowed,"The Alpha female has spoken."

Through the bond I created when I marked him I felt his wonder. He wondered if anybody else would have been able to calm him down.

"Felix are you apart of the Royal family."

Felix stepped forward his lips grazing my neck,"Why would you interupt such a wonderful time with questions like that?"

"Felix...I promise if you answer the questions...I will..." I began my eyes burning.

He nuzzled my neck,"You don't have to promise me anything....Yes I was apart of the royal family."

I pulled away quickly,"Felix are we related?" I said almost choking on my words.

Felix stayed quite, looking down at me before muttering......