Sick!

(CLEMS POV)

I woke up the next day and started coughing. That's not good. Especially if you cough up blood. I knew I was sick. I dint want to put anybody in danger. Especially Judith or Carl. I grabbed the picture of Lee and put it in my pocket. I started walking out immediately feeling dizzy. I held onto the wall and saw Michonne.

"Clem are you ok?" She was worried. She cared about me. She was like another mother.

"I'm sick. I'm trying to get to D." I responded. Her face grew sad.

"Alright. I will help you." Those words. Those words.

~Flashback~
"We need to get to the exit." Lee stated sounding week.

He then slowly stood up grabbing onto a broken table.

"I got it Clem." Lee said holding onto a broken glad table. Scooting.

"Here. I will help you." I responded and held him up while we were moving to the exit.
~End Flashback~

Michonne helped me and we said our goodbyes and I was with everyone else who was sick.

"Clementine?" I turned and saw Lizzie.

"Oh. Hey Lizzie." She had a smile. Ok?

"I'm glad your here." Wait! What?

"Like someone I know. Around my age." Ok that makes sense.

Me and Lizzie decided to share a cell. She feel asleep while I went out.

"Glenn!" He turned around.

"Oh Clem. Not you too."

"Well right back at you." We heard coughing and Sasha came around the corner.

"No offense Sasha but you look worse then any of us." She laughed a little.

"Well I've been sick longer." She coughed again.
...........

"Clementine. Can you help me?" I heard Hershel.

I walked out and saw he was making tea.

"I want you to hand these to people. Make sure you get one too. It will make you feel better." He said and I nodded.

I was handing them to people and Lizzie came with a smile on her face. I handed her one and she thanked me then left. I saw Glenn and Hershel had someone dead on one of those stretchers. Everyone then came out. They all had fear and sadness in their eyes.

"Everyone go back and drink the tea." Hershel calmly said.

"Is that going to be all of us?" A man said.

"Dude. Just go back." Glenn said and they left.

Later that night I felt worse. I know now what Sasha was talking about. I then heard a scream and saw a walker about to get Hershel but a dad to the son shot it then a walker took a bite out of him. I quickly went upstairs but then a walker grabbed my leg pulling me down. Sasha then shot it.

"How did this happen?" I asked.

"I don't know." Was all she responded.

"I got to the top of the stairs but then fell. I couldn't breath. Why couldn't I breath. I felt liquid coming out of my mouth.

"HERSHEL!" I heard Sasha try to yell. I then saw Glenn come as fast as he can by me.

"No. No. Come on Clem. Your ok." He had tears in his eyes.

I then saw Hershel. He quickly got beside me.

"Her lungs are getting filled we need to put this down her." Hershel grabbed this fun
Be and it went down my throat. That was the last thing I saw. When I blacked out.

(GLENNS POV)

"Oh no. Please tell me she passed out." Hershel checked her pulse.

"She just passed out. She's ok."

"I need you guys to take turns when one gets tired of pumping on her. When she wakes up then you can stop." Hershel said to us and we nodded.

"That was a close one." Sasha looked at me.

~CLEMENTINES DREAM~

I woke up quickly in the RV. I turned and saw Lee. Am I having one of these dreams again?

"Hey sweet pea!" He smiled at me.

"Hey Lee." I sad sadly.

"What's wrong?" He looked at me.

"I'm just scared Lee." True but having this same dream all the time. It's telling me something.

"Don't be Clem."

"Just. Just promise me something." I looked at him.

"Anything sweet pea." He looked down at me.

"Promise that you won't leave me." He looked at me.

"I promise."

He then disappeared. I was alone when it raining but I looked up ahead and saw me. I remember this. Wait. I don't remember that person. I looked closer and saw it was Lee.

FLASH

I was now with Luke going to the bridge. Wait. Lees right behind me.

FLASH

When I was talking to Kenny on the couch. Lee was right in the middle of that space.

"Man I miss Lee." Kenny started.

"He protected my family. He was one heck of a friend. He was always there for me. When we were at the drugstore. He even took care of Duck when I couldn't." He looked down and I saw Lee. He put a hand on Kenny.

"Ever since you got here Clem. It seems like Lee is here."

BLACK

Lee. That's what it meant. He never left me. He was always there. He's been with me this whole time. He never left. This is what the dream wanted me to see. It's what it meant. He was always with me. He is with me. He truly never left.

~END DREAM~
(CLEMS POV)

My eyes fluttered opened and I saw Sasha and Glenn looking at me. The tube came out of my mouth. I looked past them and saw that loving, caring, protective man smiling at me.

"I've always been with you, sweet pea."

"Lee." Was all I could say.

(HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER? HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT)