Disowned

"Addaelynn, there is more than one family in the royal house...you know that right?" Felix asks a joking tone to his voice.

"Wait so we aren't related?"

"How do you think people in the royal 'family' are mated to one another? Come on you know relative mating is rare," Felix explained his eyes filled with lust,"To answer your question no we aren't related."

I menatlly let out a breath of relief,"Well they always called the royals the 'royal family', so I just assumed it was only one family." I rambled out covering my body slightly.

"When they said that they meant we were united as Family..."Felix said a smirk on his handsome face.

"Oh." I said feeling dumb.

Felix laughed,"Your oblivousness is cute."

Rolling my eyes I look up at him.

"That dosen't explain why your a rouge?" I say looking into his eyes deeply. His body tensed and he held me closer to him.

"It's not important," He growled lowly assulting my sensative neck with kisses. Gasping I manage to speak,"Felix I care about you, I want to know you."

"I'm a pureblood Werewolf."

My eyes widened, it's extremely rare to meet a pureblood anything. They have only werewolf blood in them, nothing else.

"Purebloods are treasured..." I say softly. Felix growls low in his throat,"Can we let this go?"

"No, Felix not until you explain."

"They did a spell to see who I was mated to....they found out it was a hybrid..." Felix mumbled his voice hard.

"I don't understand...."

"Addaelynn you were 14 years old when you were disowned...I'm five years older than you, I was 19. Past the age when a werewolf finds there mate, so my father hired a witch to do a spell, Addaelynn they found out it was you."

My mind begain processing the information.

"Was I disowned because I was your mate?"

The question hung in the air, the tension thick. The door slammed open reveling Andris and Elijah.

"Well I see you two were having fun..." Andris remarked leaning against the doorframe.

I swallowed,"Yeah."

Pulling away from Felix I blinked trying to ignore the lustful eyes of my mates on my naked chest. A fake smile formed on Felix's handsome face, I knew it was fake because it didn't match his eyes,"Let's get matching."

I go into the bathroom getting dressed in the oufit I bought. The words Felix had said resounding in my head. I stayed in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror.

Felix appears behind me, his eyes holding a quality I haven't seen before. He placed his mouth on his neck, I stayed frozen as his canines grazed my skin. I felt his teeth sinking into my neck, as he marked me.

I felt his power, the mark completed. The force of the pleasure causing my knees to go weak. I fell backwards into him. He held me, his teeth leaving my neck as he licked the mark happily.

"Now they can never take you away from me.." He whispered. I wasn't sure If I was meant to hear or not but thoes words caused shivers to run down my spine.

He left leaving me alone to process his words. I was disowned for a mate I hadn't met yet, I was disowned for being different?