AU Bertholdt x Reader x Reiner: Movie Night?

Requested by @Hidden_Monstrocity01

Special thanks to @SilentReaderA for helping me.

Btw, I'll be unfollowing a lot of people because some are inactive. I'll be posting a message on my wall, just reply there so I know you're active and I can follow :)

Also... Is anyone 5SOS Fam out there? Haha hi! I'm new to the fandom.

Another thing, I posted this yesterday and when I published it, Wattpad deleted everything I wrote down so I had to do it again. Thanks for waiting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riiiiiiiiiing

"That's it, class. Remember to do your summer homework. Enjoy your summer everyone." The teacher said while packing up her stuff.

The rest of us got up and exited the room, eager to start our vacation. The hallways were loaded with students, giving each other hugs and goodbyes.

"(y/n)! Hey wassup! What do you plan to do this summer?" Reiner asked as he approached you.

He and Bertholdt were one of the few friends you considered. You weren't really the sociable one, everyone wanted to be your friend though.

"Movies. Later at 6. I plan on inviting you and Bertl." You replied curtly.

"Woah! Movies? At your place? That's cool man, that's very rare." Reiner spoke.

You could see the excitement in his eyes. You couldn't blame him though, you rarely have movie night with your friends. Since it was the last day, why not?

"Wait I'll just go and call on Bertholdt and the three of us can walk together."

"No, I'll go ahead and prepare. You and Bertholdt just follow." You said.

You started to walk away, leaving Reiner by himself. He stood frozen for a few seconds, watching you leave. He shook his head and called out for you.

"Wait, (y/n)!" He says, you turn to face him.

"Fine then. I'll go there with Bertl early so we can watch more movies." He shouted out loud.

Whispers erupted as you walked along the hallway. Of course, you are one of the most popular kids in school. Though you are very cold and distant, many people still look up to and think you are a cool and spicy type of girl

You were nearing the entrance of the school until a few other people started to surround you, asking if they could tag along. You tried your best to ignore them, walking right pass through them. They took it as a sign and left you alone.

Walking back home, you walked in silence. Once you reached your house, you entered and placed your bag down. You pulled out a few movies from your rack and set them on the table, waiting for your two friends. You heard a knock on the door and you walked over to open it. It revealed Reiner with a sour face and Betholdt as sweaty as ever. You let them in and the three of you entered your room.

"S-so, what movie are we watching?" Bertholdt asks.

"I've got movies picked out. Go see what you guys like." You replied.

Bertholdt looked over at the movies you picked out while Reiner was still glued to his seat, arms crossed over his chest. You walked in the bathroom, washing your face and fixing your hair. You heard the two boys talking loudly to each other but could not clearly hear the words. You went out to see them stopping from practically yelling at each other and scanned the movies once more.

"Why are you guys screaming?" You ask, annoyed.

"We can't agree on what movie to watch." Reiner lies, gritting his teeth.

It was obvious that he was lying, you know him so well. However, you let it slide and just shrugged it off, not wanting to deal with their problem. You picked a movie that you know the two boys would like. You opened the dvd player, placed the cd in, and sat in between the boys.

"What did you choose?" Bertholdt asked.

"You'll know soon." You replied.

The two boys suddenly became excited when they knew they were watching Fast and Furious 7. You amusingly watched them because they looked like kids, trying to get the popcorn while focusing on the movie.

Halfway through the movie, you were so focused that you did not notice Bertholdt doing rather something. Bertholdt yawned and tried to put his arm around you but then Reiner caught him.

"Bertl! What are you doing?" Reiner retorted.

"What the hell is your problem?" You looked at him, confused.

"Eh Reiner... I'm not doing anything, right (y/n)?" Bertholdt replied.

"You did! You tried to hit on (y/n)! I'm not dumb!" Reiner angrily replied.

"Reiner, you're ruining the night. Get out or enjoy the movie with us." You say.

"You don't understand, (y/n)." He says.

"Of course I don't. Now get out, the door's just there." You say, pointing to it.

"B-but, fine! I'm in love with you, okay? Bertholdt was trying to make a move on you! He clearly knows I like you. He's a betrayer!" He yells.

"Who's to say I'm not in love as well?" Bertholdt quietly mutters.

"(y/n), what do you have to say? I just want to know who you choose so we can both get over it." Reiner says.

"You idiots... I have no clear definition of what feelings are like. I can't choose, okay?" You sigh.

"Well, is there anything we can do to help?" Bertholdt offers.

"Just give me time."

The two boys looked at each other and nodded. They shook hands and turned to face you again.

"You can also help me by leaving my place so I can watch the movie in peace. You helped a lot by ruining my night so get out."