***Bonus***

Hi everyone!!! Long time no see :) I am here to tell you guys some cool news, sadly it is not that this book is getting published; the process takes awhile unfortunately :(. Anyways seeing that this story has almost a million reads I have decided I am going to give all you lovely readers an extra bonus chapter!!!!!!! You can hug me later if you want.

This is a great opportunity for all you big fans or even the new people who have just finished. You guys get the chance to decide what the bonus chapter is. Any characters POV and event/scene you want to read about.

As I said above this bonus chapter can be on Any character you wish to see; Ashton, Layla, Nick, Kacey, Neena, Liam, Allie (Ashton's ex), Jason (Layla's ex), Anyones children as well or even the parents. Whatever character that has popped up in this you can choose, well most main characters not like a taxi driver or waitress.

The scene can be of anything just NOT one that has been done before. For example you can not ask for an Ashton POV at the Gala scene since there is one already. But if you choose to do, lets say an Kacey POV at Layla's wedding than that is fine. It can be past event, future, or even one of the children all grown up. Whatever scene you want :)

The one character and scene that comes up the most OR has the most comments with it, will be the one picked and written about. Once this book reaches 1M reads I will write it and post it. That is why I am doing this when I still have a good 200,000-300,000 reads left, and in honor of getting 701,000 reads! I want to give everyone a chance to tell me who they want a chapter written about and what scene/event.

So PLEASE submit your ideas! I want a ton of people suggesting things for the bonus chapter. If I only get a few people commenting then I WILL NOT do one. I want at least 30 or so people's choices, because what is the fun if only 3 people comment? If you guys love this book like the reads, votes, added to reading lists, messages, and board messages say than you will tell me your choices :)

Thank you so much for reading this book and helping it get to this many reads, and votes. I can't believe we are almost to a million reads!!! To help this book get there don't be afraid to tell your friends about this book. Tweet about it! Facebook it! Share it anywhere you want to! It would literally mean the ENTIRE WORLD to me if you guys would so stuff like that for this book. :)

So...get to commenting (You can even send me your idea/choice in a private message or post one on my board/wall that will count as well). I hope you read all of your guys comments and to get the bonus chapter up soon!

Love you guys!!!! <3 <3 <3

-Ken