𝐢𝐢𝐢. ANOTHER BLONDE?

˖*°࿐chapter three

˖chapter three.
iii. ANOTHER BLONDE?

———

janelle

"Damon!" I angrily stomped through the woods near the Salvatore cemetery. "Damon, I know you're here. I sensed you."

I was halfway there when he finally came out with someone I seriously did not want to see by his side.

"Janelle. You're here." Damon grinned coming over to me with his arms open.

I stepped back, glaring at him. "Save the reunions for later," I snapped. "Would you like to explain to me how much of an idiot you are?"

He stared at me, weirdly for a second. "Stefan told you."

"Damn right, he told me," I smacked his arm. "How could you go on a suicide mission just to stop a group of Travelers?"

"They killed Stefan. It was the only way to stop their magic and get him back."

"Speaking of which," I smiled, mockingly. "When one of the Travelers did indeed kill our brother out of spite, did Damon Salvatore think to tell baby sis?" I leaned my arm on his shoulder, awaiting an answer. Damon opened his mouth to speak, only to end up muttering something.

"I'm sorry, what? What was that?"

He avoided my eyes before finally saying, "No."

"No!" I yelled, hitting Damon upside the head. "God, Damon. Stefan died. Don't you think I have a right to know about that?"

"Damon, we have to go. Liv is waiting."

My eyes cut to the irritating little nag machine that was clinging on to Damon. "And you. What makes you think you should be able to come back to life before Damon, hm? What happened to that stupid bond the two of you supposedly share?"

I'm aware that Elena compelled her feelings for Damon away, but this was before that even happened. She could've at least tried to save him.

"Janelle, I'm sorry," she apologized, "but I didn't have a choice. Bonnie brought me back before we had the chance to find him. By then, it was too late."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, Bonnie, the big hero." I just wanted to wring her neck. "Seriously, it's like no one in this town knows the meaning of a phone call."

Damon stood between us. "Nells, I get that you're upset-"

"No, I've moved past upset and straight to pissed off." I crossed my arms over my chest with a scowl. "My brothers were possibly gone forever, and no one tells me anything. And to top it all off, every magical being in New Orleans is trying to turn my coven and me into little witch kebabs."