Dear Readers,

Hi all!!!!

I had to post this funny story about my afternoon for you guys to enjoy. It relates to Eros. :)

This afternoon I went to Manhattan with my hubs. Ironically we were in Union Square. The area that Cassie goes to the farmers market after she gets her first bit of "proof" that Nick is cheating. The hotel that Nick claims he stays at, the W Hotel is across the street from the farmers market.

Anyhoo, I after getting lost in my Eros world, I decided to take a stroll into the forever 21. While in there I'm minding my own business when they play this song ( https://m.soundcloud.com/jinilsson) immediately I think of Nick and Cass. So I'm there in accessories and I freeze like OMG. I try to locate the song with my song finder app, but I had bad service.

Mind you at this point the song is almost over. Like a looney I race to the check out counter and start tapping on the counter "excuse me excuse me!!" Trying to get the attention of these teenagers. Also keep in mind I'm five two and a half and have giant hair (I like big hair). I'm like "who sings this song! Who sings this song!! I have to know to need to know! It's almost over!"

Did they tell me no. What did they do? Say I dunno lady it's on the pandora, Roll their eyes like pissy teens and then laugh that I was a crazy person along with the other pissy teens on the line. My hubs (whom has already accepted I'm insane) goes here psycho I typed the words in Google.

After all that now you tell me!!!

Tea with Love
Qi :)

PS if the song doesn't work you'll be hearing it soon 😉 it's by Ji Nilsson Heartbreak Free

One more thing to all my newer readers! I am so glad you found my work and enjoy it, but it is for an older audience so please don't read if you're too young 😊 I promise I will make a YA/NA BOOK IN FUTURE!