I Am Dead?

I seen everyone look at me and the girl standing next to Smile walk over to me and pulled out of the mansion. When we were deep within the woods she stopped. "Why did you attack me than leave me to die Cheyenne?" I looked at her till I seen her eyes. It was Amy. "Amy I didnt mean to hurt you. My father made me do it. I never want to hurt you." I explain to Amy about everything. When I finished, something was behind Amy. I pushed her to the side and the beast jumped on me. I fought back and the beast finally took off. I was injuryed very badly, I was bleeding to death. I was almosted dead. Amy screamed and picked me up and ran back to the mansion. I heard her scream for Jack than I passed out.

*Jack's P.O.V*

I seen Amy pull Cheyenne out of the mansion. I cant believe that Jeff found her and that she was gone agian. After a few minutes I heard Amy scream for help. I ran in the room and seen her holding Cheyenne in her arms. Cheyenne was covered in blood and was having a problem breathing. I took her from Amy's arms and ran to my office. I clean her up and fixed her. Her ear and tail was ripped and cut up. Her body was ripped apart. There was a scar across her face. Jeff came in and took Cheyenne to her old room. He lock the door, till I came to the door. He pulled me in the room. "We can't let anyone know she is here and alive. We have to tell Amy that Cheyenne died. Just in case Mr.Creppypasta take Amy and ask her where she is." Jeff said. He seem to really care for Cheyenne. He still loved her. Masky seem to forget her when he go married to that piece of garbage girl. I didn't know her name and didn't care. I nodef and left the room. I found Amy and pulled her asided, "Amy I have to tell you something. Cheyenne died in my office." She started crying and hugged me tight. I tell her everything will be okay. She called Smile and he came running to her. She told him that her only sister had just died. I waked back to Cheyenne's room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. Jeff was sitting beside Cheyenne. He looks at her and kisses her cheek. Her eyes poped open and looked at Jeff. She starts crying and hugs him tight. I was happy she woke up. "Cheyenne to everyone beside me and Jeff you are dead. You cant leave this room. Me or Jeff will be in here every once in a while to check on you." She noded and hugs both of us. "Okay big brother. But what about Zalgo. He is my husband." "No worry I told Slender man to tell Zalgo you were dead." She noded and layed back down. Jeff climbed in with her. I am glad I have her back in my and Jeff's life.

*Zalgo's P.O.V*

No no no no no no no no no. This can't be, she can't do dead. I just seen her. No not my love, she was almost mine forever. I can't believe this is true. I must tell her father. He must find out the truth. Than if itvis false I will find her and keep her safe. For all of mine and her life.