Chapter 4: school trip delay and Mele's pain.

Mele stomped on Kaeo's foot.

Kaeo cried out in pain as he let him go and pushed Mele away from him.

Mele fell to the floor with a thud.

Kaeo looked swiftly back at Mele and for the first time in his life Kaeo could tell Mele was afraid of him.

Then Kaeo walked up to Mele who was too stunned to move Kaeo sat on top of Mele and held his arms in place Mele said Kaeo.

your gonna break us apart over some guy don't even know or care about some guy you hate! Please stop this nonsense and I'll pretend like nothing ever happened.

And what about me? Said Mele.

Huh? Said Kaeo confused.

What about me? Said Mele maybe you'll forget or pretend this didn't happen but I won't! I can't! Said Mele you hurt people said Mele.

You hurt me! I know I'm a jerk but I don't hurt people you do and I never did anything but patch you up when you got into a fight.

And everyone you've ever fought you told me they deserved it and they attacked you first said Mele but that was a lie wasn't it?.

when we messed with nerds you never hurt them you just intimidated them I've never hurt anyone I just told them you would to scare them I wouldn't actually hurt anyone.

But you went behind my back and hurt them didn't you? I always wondered why they were so scared you'd actually hurt them they thought you were gonna kill them it's because you did didn't you?.

You promised you'd never hurt me! Shouted Mele and look what you're doing!

I'm not hurting you said Kaeo softly.

Yes you are said Mele as he glared at Kaeo.

No! I'm not! Shouted Kaeo Your fine!.

Yes you are! Shout Mele look at me!.

I'm not hurting you I'm not! Shouted Kaeo.

Yes you are! shouted Mele your hurting me! your Hurting Me!! Screamed Mele from the top of his lungs.

Kaeo stopped as he looked at Mele as his eyes filled with regret.

You are hurting me sobbed Mele you fucking punched me and kicked me and pushed me across the room and you fucking chocked me sobbed Mele.

you fucking tried to kill me! Because I don't want to hurt anyone! And I can't let him die because you fucking idiot if he dies what do you think will happen to you?! You'll be in jail longer or on fucking death row!.

and you won't even let me save him so nothing will happen to your stupid ass I'm a fucking human! Sam's a fucking human! Why the Hell! Do you think I would let him! Die?! Even if I can't stand him he's a person who doesn't deserve to fucking die! Shouted Mele from the top of his lungs.

And you want me to let him die you fucking tried to kill me because I won't let him die that's fucked up said Mele.

through his sobs why are you doing this to me? You want me to choose between letting someone die or being with you.

I can't choose between something like that said Mele it's to late to forget this ever happened I can't trust you anymore sobbed Mele.

You fucking hurt me said Mele and you fucking promised:

you fucking promised you wouldn't sobbed Mele you broke your fucking promise.

Kaeo sat Mele on his lap and hugged him as he sobbed I fucking hate you sobbed Mele you'er just like him you fucking break your promises.