Chapter 23~ home sweet home

Chapter 23 ~ Home Sweet Home

I sighed opening my eyes hugging the giant pillow. I inhaled deeply moaning softly smelling the sweet scent of Vanilla and fresh rain.

Mason.

I opened my eyes and looked around seeing I was in our bedroom back at the Shadow pack. I sat up looking around the room and slightly smiled softly biting my lip, I actually missed this place.

I stood up putting on my socks and walked out the room smoothing out my crazy bed hair. I put it in a messy bun going down the stairs and looked around at all the pack members doing their usual thing.

"Luna" someone bowed their head and I looked at them surprised and some other people smiled at me bowing their head as I walked by.

'What the hell?' Sarafina raised an eyebrow

What is happening?

I looked at everyone and they smiled at me, I stood there tensely and smiled nervously at them. "Jordyn!" I heard a squeal and I grinned turning around seeing Anna.

"Hi!" I smiled hugging her tightly, I smiled widely at her baby bump. "You've gotten huge!" I said and she giggled "well you know how fast werewolf pregnancies are" she said and I just smiled at it.

I bit my lip looking at everyone "what's going on? Everyone is so...so nice" I whispered and she chuckled. "I think they finally realized that you are the true Luna" she whispered back hugging my arm.

"How?" I frowned

"After you left Mason was going crazy without you. Like crazier than usual. He was like on his period times 10. And I guess it scared everyone so much that they actually wanted you back" she said hugging my arm.

"His period?" I giggled "he was really bitchy" she snickered. We froze hearing someone clear their throat, I looked up and smiled seeing Mason standing there.

Anna blushed smiling and let me go, "bitchy huh?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "What? Who said that?" She chuckled and I smiled leaning against him, he shook his head kissing my shoulder and she smiled at us.

She winked at me walking away and I turned to Mason, "so... You were bitchy while I was gone huh? Did you miss me?" I teased and he clenched his jaw. He looked around and I followed his gaze seeing some people watching us.

He grabbed my hand pulling me down the hall into his office. He closed the door and I gasped as he slammed me against it roughly kissing me hard.

I put my hands on his sides kissing back and stood on my tippy toes pulling him closer to me. He growled lowly holding my hair in his fists pressing his body against mine, I squeezed his shirt moaning softly and he pulled away biting my bottom lip pulling on it.

I shuddered looking up at him and he growled lowly staring at me. I smiled biting my lip wrapping my arms around his neck and he put his face in my neck inhaling deeply. "Don't ever leave again" he mumbled in my shoulder and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I won't" I whispered hugging him. "If you do... I will find you-"

"And I will kill you" I said in a deep voice quoting the movie 'Taken' he gave me a serious look and I bit my lip smiling. "Sorry" I chuckled and he shook his head, "I'll make sure you won't be able to sit down for a week" he whispered in my ear biting my ear lobe.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I frowned and he smirked walking away. I stood there frowning and my eyes widened in realization, "you wouldn't do that would you?" I mumbled blushing "do what?" He said walking to his desk.