Chapter 25 ~ Flashbacks into the past

{ this chapter may be confusing to some people but I just wanted to say this chapter is flashbacks from Jordyn's past. Eva is in her brain and has to travel through her memories to trigger the night terrors so she can see what's going on in Jordyn's brain}

Chapter 25~ Flashbacks into the past

*4 years old*

I giggled running as fast as I can hearing footsteps behind me. I screamed being tackled to the ground and heard laughing. "I got you!" Mommy smiled and I laughed loudly as she tickled me on my sides.

"Mommy stop it!" I screamed laughing and she smiled giving me kisses all over my face. I giggled hugging her tightly and she stood up, "now what game shall we play now?" She asked and I tapped my chin as she held me on her hip walking.

"Restaurant!" I said

"Oh really? You want to cook something for me?" She asked "you and Daddy!" I said and she smiled "okay let's go home" she said putting me down and I giggled running.

***
I giggled as Daddy stuffed his face with the food making Mommy hit his head with the oven mitt.

"This is yummy!" Dad said looking at me making me smile "I helped Mommy make it" I said and he grinned with food in his teeth making me giggle.

I heard a noise and looked up seeing a red haired woman watching with a soft smile. "Whose that?" I asked looking at her as she walked to me, I frowned looking at her and looked at Daddy.

I tensed up as everyone seemed frozen in time smiling at each other. The woman walked to me and I stood up running to Mommy who stood there completely still. "Mommy? Daddy!" I said nervously "it's alright Jordyn" the red haired woman said to me.

"Who are you?" I whispered hiding behind Mommy's leg. She bent down to my height smiling at me "my name is Eva" she said and I just stared at her. She lifted her hand and I looked at it seeing a blue and purple flower.

I smiled looking at it and she held it out to me smiling softly, "it's pretty" I smiled walking closer. "Take it" she said and I bit my lip and smiled walking to her grabbing it, I lifted it to my nose smelling the sweet scent and she moved my hair behind my ear putting her thumbs to my temples. She kissed my forehead and soon everything went black....

****
* 8 years old*

I stared at the blue and purple flower sitting on my bed as Mommy tucked me in bed. "That's a very pretty flower" she said and I smiled "Xavier gave it to me" I said staring at it.

"Oh really. You have a little boyfriend huh?" She asked and my eyes widened "no! He's my best friend Mom" I said and she chuckled kissing my head. "Let's put this right here" she said putting it on my nightstand next to my nightlight:

"Now what will you dream about tonight?" She asked stroking my hair and I bit my tongue thinking. "Fairies" I said "like Tinker bell?" She asked and I nodded "alrighty then. Be safe in Pixie Hallow now" she said and I smiled nodding. She smiled kissing my forehead sighing "I love you so much baby girl" she whispered stroking my cheek and I hugged her "I love you too Mommy" I said and she smiled turning off the light.

"Go to sleep now my little fairy" she said making me smile. She stood up walking out and closed the door behind her. I smiled laying on my side hugging my pillow and looked at the flower on my nightstand. I sighed closing my eyes...

                                 ***
I gasped opening my eyes hearing screaming outside, I sat up quickly looking around and heard growling and more loud screams.