Chapter 26~ Scott Kelson

Chapter 26 ~ Scott Kelson

Jordyn's p.o.v

  I sighed opening my eyes seeing I was in bed. I moaned softly hugging my pillow stretching and opened my eyes again. I gasped seeing Mason staring right back at me. "Jesus Christ you scare me" I said and he smiled softly kissing my head.

"How you feeling?" He asked

"Relaxed... I have a nice dream" I said and he smiled "good" he said moving my hair.

"Did she find anything?" I asked laying on my back "she might know who the mole is but its all a blur to her. She said she'll look more into it" he said and I sighed nodding. "And my nightmares?" I asked sitting up slowly, "she said the mole poisoned you..." He mumbled and I frowned "I don't understand. I haven't been cut or hurt, I don't see shadows, I haven't drank or eaten anything new... Everything has been the same since I first got here" I said confused.

"It can be from anything. Your soap or your face wash or toothpaste. We don't know exactly for sure so I threw everything out. She said it could've been it in your mouthwash or that some spirit is coming in the room but we don't know for sure..." he said and I sighed looking at him "I'll buy everything you need again but I'm not risking anything" he said in a serious tone and I nodded looking down.

A spirit?
Poison?
What the hell is going on?

"You had a dream about your mom didn't you?" He asked and I looked down "I heard you crying out to her" he said. "I hate reliving that everyday" I whispered and he hugged me sighing. I put my face in his shoulder and I cried softly.

"I miss her so much" I whispered "I know. I cant imagine the pain" he said kissing my head and I sniffled wiping my tears away. "I have some good news you'd might like though" he said and I looked at him "what?" I whispered and he smiled standing up. "Come" he said and I frowned climbing out of bed putting on my uggs.

We walked out the room and I followed him downstairs. "Why are we going to the infirmary?" I frowned and he held the door open for me.

I frowned walking in and froze looking at Anna in bed holding a bundle in her arms, she looked at me and smiled "oh my god! you had the baby?!" I whispered running to her and she giggled nodding. "A few weeks earlier" Evan muttered and I smiled

"Meet Scott" she said and I looked at the baby sleeping "oh he's so beautiful!" I whispered looking at his brown hat. "He is isn't he?" She said and I smiled "congratulations" I said and she smiled with watery eyes "I'm so happy" she said kissing his head and I smiled.

"You want to hold him?" She asked and I smiled nodding "wait! let me wash my hands" I said and Evan chuckled. I ran to the sink washing my hands quickly and dried it up and she sat up slowly.

I walked back to them smiling and she put the little bundle in my arms. I smiled cradling him and he yawned. "Oh my god he's so cute" I whispered holding him softly rocking him.

"Hi Scott" I whispered stroking his hair "his full name is Scott Kelson Langdon" Evan said and I smiled. "It's beautiful"

"Kelson" Mason said frowning

"If it was a girl we would've named her Kelly... After my sister" Evan said and Anna smiled sadly holding his hand. I bit my lip figuring out that he must've lost his sister.

"You look good with a baby" Anna said and I  chuckled. "I used to take care of the little rascals back at my pack" I said and she smiled. "Maybe you can babysit him" Anna said and I snorted "already throwing him on someone" I said and she shrugged giggling.

Mason walked behind me and looked at him, "wanna hold him?" I asked and he tensed up quickly shaking his head. "No thanks" he said and I rolled my eyes, Scott began to fuss and I patted his bottom putting him in Anna's arms making her smile.

"What was that? The butt Pat?" Evan frowned sitting up "it calms babies down I think. I always did that when they would cry" I said and he frowned. Anna nodded patting his butt and he sighed falling back to sleep, "would you look at that" she whispered smiling and I chuckled.

"Well we're going to leave you two alone" Mason said and they smiled "congrats" I said kissing her cheek and hugged Evan tightly. He chuckled hugging me kissing my cheek and Mason patted his shoulder.

"Goodbye handsome. See you later" I whispered at Scott and Anna chuckled. I smiled walking out with Mason as he closed the door.

"Oh my god he's the most cutest thing ever!" I said and he chuckled walking. I hugged his arm smiling "he's going to be loud" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Think positive for once. Jeez" I said and he chuckled pulling me into the kitchen.

"You need to eat" he said and I sighed pouting "I'm not hungry-"

"You barely ate these past 2 weeks. You're eating something" he said and I rolled my eyes "fine" I said as he went in the fridge. "You should've held him. He's the most cutest-"

"Thing ever. How many times are you going to say that?" He asked and I smiled shrugging. "It's true though. You didn't think so?" I asked and he shrugged.

"If you like those little things" he said and I chuckled "they are called babies Mason" I said and he chuckled. "Yeah yeah. Babies" he said

"I still can't believe babies freak you out" I said and he chuckled. I stood up sighing going to the kettle "they are just annoying" he said and I shook my head pouring some water in it.

I put it on the stove and he looked at me "you did look nice with a baby though" he said and I looked at him. "Did I?" I asked and he nodded pecking my lips, I smiled looking at him and sighed grabbing some tea, "do you want some? Green tea is amazing" I said

"Tea is for females" he said cooking and I rolled my eyes grabbing my blue mug. "You can be such a female sometimes" I sighed and yelped as he slapped my behind hard.

I looked at him wide eyed and he smirked "I'll show you female" he said and I blushed hitting his shoulder making him smirk:

                                 ***
  We sat in silence eating quietly and I poured my tea into my cup sighing, I looked for a napkin to wipe the sauce off my hand. Mason looked at me and grabbed my hand, I blushed as he sucked the sauce from my fingers making me shiver.

He smirked at me and I just blushed drinking my hot tea. He chuckled standing up with his empty plate walking to the sink and I sighed drinking.

"What should we do now?" I asked as he walked back to me, I faced him sitting on the stool and he kissed me softly making me smile. "I have some work I need to do" he said and I groan, "you're always working" I said pulling him closer "well that's what being an alpha is" he said and I sighed kissing his neck.

He clenched his jaw moving closer and i wrapped my arms around his neck. He bent his head kissing me hungrily and I moaned softly pulling him closer. I gasped as he sat me on the table deepening the kiss and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Seriously? In the kitchen?" We heard and pulled away seeing Evan smirking. I blushed smiling and Mason rolled his eyes, "what are you doing?" He asked

"Anna is hungry. She wants chicken" Evan said and I got down the counter "I'll do it. I know how she likes it" I said

"You sure?" Evan said and I nodded taking out some chicken. "Yup. Go be with your family" I said and he smiled sheepishly "Thanks" he said kissing my temple and I smiled as he walked away.

I looked at Mason as he watched me "what?" I said turning on the stove "I'm just surprised at how close you two have gotten" he said. "He's like a brother I never had" I said and he just sat there, I hummed softly cooking and felt him behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist holding me to him, I frowned feeling his pain.

"Mason are you okay?" I whispered turning to him and he nodded "I'm fine-"

"I can feel your emotions... What's wrong?" I asked rubbing his stubbled cheek. "Nothing. I'm gonna go to my office" he said kissing me. He sighed pulling away and walked out, I frowned standing there and bit my lip going back to the cooking.

I hummed flipping the chicken making some for Evan as well and tensed feeling eyes on me. I looked behind me seeing no one was there making me frown. I bit my lip looking up out the window and tensed seeing glowing red eyes in the forest...