Chapter Seven: .....Really?

P.s. If you comment something with swear or kill it will get rid of it ,I promise I'm not doing it!To the story!

Y/n and everybody else where now going in a train again.... y/n was mumbling cuss words under her breath, she is getting real sick of Mustangs shit.

"Don't worry y/n! We will be back before you know it!" Winry said happily. "that's what mustang said also when I went on a three months mission, that was supposed to be two days" y/n grumbled. "T-three months?!" Winry yelled in her ear. y/n held her ear in pain and now was pissed "yes...three months! That's why I don't trust mustang with dates!" Y/n said calmly at first then started to yell. "And you had to yell in my ear?! " y/n said holding her ear in pain. "Hehe....sorry, and why do want to stay anyways?" Winry asked "Because I have been in the city for more then 10 years Winry....And I rather have peace and quiet then loud cars and yelling maniacs" y/n sighed as walked into the train with Happy little Edan behind her. "It's true that's one of the reason she couldn't sleep on the other side" Allen said chuckling and followed. "Mommy was always awake!" Edan yelled in the train sitting down. y/n smiled and sat down with Edan, She picked her up and set him on her lap. Ed sat next to her and Allen, Al and Winry sat on two different chairs. Allen sat next to Winry to discus About y/n's tool. Al sat in front of Ed and y/n. Edan sat up and asked y/n "Mommy can I set with little brother Al?" He asked with a pouty face. y/n chuckled and nodded and set him down to walk over to Al. "THey seem to get along just fine" Ed smiled. y/n yawned and nodded sleepy. She rest her head on Ed's shoulder. Ed Held y/n's hand as she fell asleep.

~Time skip: At central!~

As the train stopped Everybody got ready to get off. Ed shook y/n slightly to wake her up. "Y/n wake up, we here" He said quietly. Her eye slowly opened and she yawned. "We're here? Already?" y/n said standing up and stretching. She looked at Al and Edan to find them sleeping. She giggled "Cute!" She said quietly. "Al , Edan time to get up! We are here!" y/n waking up the two younger boys. Edan yawned and looked around tired. "Are we here mommy?" He asked . y/n nodded and picked him up, Al woke up as well and stretched "Come Al you can sleep when we get a room" y/n giggled.

They where all walking toward Headquarters, Everyone arounf them started to whisper about y/n. 'Is that The Lighting Alchemist?!' 'I thought she was dead!' 'Look! She has a son! Edward Elric must be the father!' 'The Fullmetal Hearts have come together again!' Is all that they said. But mostly Ed heard most them. Specally about them having a child. Did I mention that he was Red at this point? Well he was. y/n noticed this and looked at him "Uh Ed? You alright? You are red as Al coat" y/n said tilting her head. "I-i'm fine!" He stuttered "Uh...alright if you say so" y/n said walking up the Headquarters. They went strait to Mustangs room. Once they walked threw the door, Mustang threw things at them. "You are finally here! Now we can go to the pool!" He said childishly. "Wait wait wait, You called us down her for....A pool?" y/n said in disbelief. "Yup! Come go and get your thing!" He said happily. "I'm going to kill him" y/n said simply. "y/n calm down! It will be fun!" WInry yelled loudly. "I'm going to kill her and Him" She restated putting down Edan. Winry grabbed y/n arm and ran out to the door "TO THE STORES!!!"

Winry was picking out y/n swim suit, she wouldn't let y/n out her own. Why? Because it's Winry what else? So y/n was just sitting there on a chair waiting for her to finished. When she finally picked it out y/n wasn't allowed to look at it. "Really Winry? I can't look at my own swimsuit?" y/n asked with an unamused face. Winry nodded happily "TO THE POOL"

The girls where changing in the locker rooms. That's when y/n finally got a look at her swimsuit. It was a f/c two piece bikini. y/n sighed but put it on anyways. "Hey y/n, can you braid my hair please please?" Winry asked or begged really. "yeah yeah get over here you idiot" Winry sat down on a bench as y/n started to braid her hair. Winry was wearing a one piece. Choose the opposite for your friend huh? I see how it is. Once y/n was finished with winry's hair , she tied hers in a ponytail and then was pull to the door toward the pool. "What's with you and pulling me everywhere today?" y/n asked as she was being dragged. Once they walked out to the poolside many people, mostly boys, were staring at y/n. The sun was out, no clouds in the sky and there was a bunch of people in all the pools. There was 6 pools, all in different shapes and sizes. Boys were whistling toward the girl. "Hey look y/n it seem you have admirers" Winry teasing looking at the boys everywhere. "No thanks" y/n said in whisper. All the boys where at the farthest pool to the right. Edan and Al were playing in the shallow ends as Ed and Allen where sitting down on the chairs. As the girls where walking over there Allen notice the girls coming. "Hey Ed here they come" Allen said nudging Ed's side. Allen pointed to the girls walking over to them. Ed look where he was pointing and his mouth went wide open looking at y/n. "Hey Since when did y/n get a tattoo?" Allen asked. Ed looked at the tattoo on her waist, it was the flamel symbol. (The same one on Ed's red coat) It was in black and was as big as y/n's palm. "Ed! Allen!" y/n waved happily. Ed turned red, seeming how he was staring at her. Allen stood up and walked over to her, he laid his arm on her head. "Since when did you get a tattoo?" Allen smirked. "I got that a couple of years ago thank you" y/n said taking his arm off of her, sticking out her tongue. "Hey wait a minute that's the same Ed and Al have on there clothes!" Winry said "Well duh" y/n said turning to her. Allen started to push toward the pool/Ed. "Allen I think I can walk on my own" y/n said walking by herself. She walked over to Ed "Ed Got off your lazy butt!" y/n said happily tugging on his arm. "Wait what?" He asked in trace. "Come on we came all this way for Mustang, And I sure as hell not wearing this for no reason!" y/n said sticking out her tongue. She then felt someone hugging her leg. Of course it was little Edan. He was wearing f/c swimshorts matching yours. "Mommy! Let's go swimming!" He said happily. She giggled "Alright come on let's go, You to Ed!" y/n said getting off his chair and walking with her.

Guys....I'm having issues.....I need filler ideas! I got the main idea like the villain and what will happen but I have no idea how to get there that seem logical!! can you guys help? Please? Tell next time!

~Natsumi~