0.8

Louis groaned, staring at himself in the mirror. Finally, he turned around, stripping himself from his tee.

"Louis, this is the seventh shirt you've tried! We really need to go," Harry whined, placing his tan arms over his face.

"Don't complain, Styles, you look fantastic!" Louis whined right back, batting his eyelashes.

"Wear that tripped shirt you have, Lou. It looks nice."

Louis sighed, pulling on the tee. It did look good but... Aha! Louis suddenly began to wiggle out of his trousers. Harry peeked out from behind his arm.

Harry hummed, smirking. "Niall was right! You do wear panties."

Louis blushed, trying his best to pull on the light-wash jeans, but the damage was done. He revealed the yellow-lace panties to Harry.

"Niall wears them, too!"

"Is he gay?"

"What?"

"Is Niall gay?"

Louis let out a little sigh, pulling the jeans over his hips and buttoning them. "Well, don't tell anyone... He's usually only obvious around me, Cal, and Roni. I was surprised by how open he was with you-"

"Well, he thinks I'm gay, right? So he must think I don't mind... I mean, I don't mind, but I'm just saying..."

Louis shrugged, still blushing red as he ran his hands through his hair. "Something's missing..."

"Why are you so caught up in looking good?" Harry mumbled.

Louis's phone chimed twice and the small lad picked it up, reading the message before squeaking. "This is why!" Louis held up his cell phone, revealing a conversation between him and Niall, and jabbing his finger toward a text.

I've got your lover boy here with me! He's curious as to where you're at! (; Hurry your pretty bum up! -Nialler

*Image Attached*

"Look at Ashton! He looks fantastic!" Louis hissed as he stared at the selfie his best friend took with his crush.

Harry sat up, staring hard at Louis. "Why don't you just... Make a slash?"

"What do you mean?"

"Prove to them that it doesn't matter what you look like or what gender you prefer," Harry said slowly, getting up from the bed. He made his way over up Louis's vanity, picking something up. He hid it behind his back as he walked slowly over to Louis with the object still hidden, and then he was placing it on Louis's head.

Louis sighed at the feeling of the flower crown, giving Harry a shy smile.

"You look pretty," Harry said softly before blinking rapidly and giving a dorky smirk. "Ashton's gonna be so jealous."

"Why?" Louis asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he turned to his mirror. Wow. Louis did look relatively pretty.

"I'll tell you something, Lou. I'm pretty damn straight but you're one hell of a looker," Harry said, wrapping an arm around Louis's shoulder.

"No homo, right?" Louis giggled, looking up at Harry through long lashes.

Harry smirked, looking down at Louis. "No homo. Let's go, then, yeah? Wanna get to that party."

"Wanna see Ashton play his drums," Louis said dreamily as he pulled on his white Vans that had little yellow daisies. Maybe Harry was right. Maybe Louis should be himself and Ashton would like him.