"It was an accident, I swear!" part 1/?

"YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME, AND KILLING YOURSELF, FOR WEEKS?!?" Moon screamed out at Sun, clenching his fists as he threw them down by his sides. Sun winced and stepped backwards at the yelling, before shaking his head and speaking up.

"I'M NOT- DOING That- T-There's a method to it, I've been practicing it-"

"YOU'VE BEEN HARNESSING STAR POWER, AND PASSING OUT!"

"NOT- PASSING OUT, I'VE JUST BEEN SLEEPING! I GET TIRE-"

"YOU WERE LAYING ON THE GROUND UNRESPONSIVE, SUN!"

"I WAS ASLEEP! NOT- UNRESPONSIVE! I GET TIRED AFTERWARDS, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE- I-I'M NOT DYING!

"I DON'T CARE IF THERE'S A METHOD TO IT, I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY BROTHER!!" Moon yelled out at the top of his lungs, causing Sun to flinch as he took another step backwards, clenching his eyes shut tight.

Once Sun opened his eyes to argue, Moon was gone. His brother was gone, and the bloodthirsty beast that was Bloodmoon took his place. Sun's eyes widened as Bloodmoon stepped closer to him, and with all of the stress and panick of the situation, he swung.

He had tried to punch his hallucinations many a time, to which he never actually hit anything, however once his fist made contact with Bloodmoon's face and a metallic 'CLANG!' rung out, he knew that Bloodmoon was actually there. He didn't know why, didn't know how, but one thing was for certain.

He was getting over his fear of Bloodmoon. Right here. Right now.

As Bloodmoon stumbled backwards at the sudden right hook to the face, cupping his cheek, Sun took his chance. He punched him again, square in the face, and this time, he heard a crunch.

Good.

Bloodmoon fell onto his back, to which Sun immediately lunged at him and sat on his chest, using his feet to stomp down on Bloodmoon's hands, successfully pinning him down to the ground. He couldn't hear Bloodmoon speak, for whatever reason, though he felt him shaking and trembling under him. He was scared.

As he should be.

He didn't feel hardly any resistance from Bloodmoon as he did all of this, which was great. That meant that he had gotten MUCH weaker, which was a great advantage for Sun. From there, everything was a blur. He continued to throw punch after punch at Bloodmoon's face, feeling Bloodmoon slowly tremble less and less, soon not even moving an inch. He didn't stop though. He couldn't stop. He wouldn't stop.

Time flew by, and the next thing he knew the second he felt himself starting to try and use star power, someone was dragging him off of Bloodmoon's still body with their trembling arms under his own, to which he thrashed against their firm grasp violently. He was dragged out of the daycare and up the stairs, and then they were teleported, which he assumed was to his and Moon's rooms.

He was gently tossed onto a bed, and the familiar scent of his room filled his nonexistent nose as he slowly began to snap back to reality, with his thrashing slowly stopping as he laid still, breathing heavily. He slowly opened his eyes as one of his cats laid down on his chest, purring softly to calm him down and soothe him out of his episode. It's safe to say it worked.

He looked at the doorway of his room, and he saw a petrified earth, who was staring at him with wide eyes that were soaked with tears, and she stared at him with a horrified and extremely concerned expression.

Sun's expression slowly matched hers, though it spared the horror and was just filled with concern.

"E-Earth?- Are you okay sis?-" Sun spoke in a concerned and gentle tone, and he saw Earth's shoulders relax ever so slightly, though she still looked mortified and concerned as she continued to cry slightly.