Reunion

We were in the living room of the royal house, all of us dressed in our matching clothing, and I must admit we look pretty badass.

Elijah wore a simple black shirt that clung to his torso like a second skin, accentuating every muscle he had. His dark blue jeans resting comfortably atop his defined hip bones, he looked like a rock star on a prowl for a goodtime.

Oh the things groupies would do to him. His bright azure eyes looked the most exaggerated I had ever seen them.

Andris wore a buttoned down black shirt, that was rolled up to his forearms. Two buttons at the top left open, giving me a good view of the defined muscle underneath. His rosary hung around his neck, I always wondered why he wore it, Andris didn't seem like the type to believe in a god. His jeans were slightly lighter than Elijah's hanging on him loosely. He looked like a dark angel comming to rock my world.

Felix wore a dark blue shirt underneath his leather jacket, that looked firmly detectable on him. His jeans were black and his silver eyes stood out. He looked beautifully sinful.

I mentally chasitsed myself for thinking about them like that, I mean yes my mates were the finest male specimans in the country. But they were all more than a pretty face, they all held a personality that appealed to me in different ways.

A cough broke me out of my musings, I look up to see none other than my mother and stepfather.

"Addaelynn?" My 'mother' said her voice holding a suprised tone. My stepfather looked rather pissed off, but refrained from saying anything. His eyes flashing to my mates that stood behind me.

"Allison," I responded, she dosen't deserve the term mother.

My stepfather glared at me,"Show some respect you ungrateful brat."

I heard snarls and growls behind me as I walked calmly towards my stepfather, stopping a milimeter away from him,"I'm an ungrateful brat? What does that make you then, huh? As far as I'm concerned I haven't asked you for shit...and I will refrain from asking you for shit, because I don't want anything that has to do with you."

He glared at me,"You screwed up everything....the strongest royal turned rouge over your pathetic ass...Get out of my fucking house."

I heard Elijah's voice behind me,"She is not going anywhere...I suggest you sit down and shut up before you want me to demonstrate how fast an angel can turn into a demon."

My stepfather visible recoiled from the coldness in his tone. I even flinched at his anger.

"The strongest werewolf royal is right here...I can assure you going rouge was so much better than dealing with you stuck up bitches.."

I heard the gasp Allison let out and the growl that left my stepfather's mouth.

His smirk was wide and even slightly evil as he stared at my stepfather with pure unadultrated hatred.

Andris stepped forward, his face a mask showing no hint of his emotions.

"You know I saw the scars on my beautiful mates body, it would be so easy letting everyone know what an abusive jackass one of the werewolf royals are."

My stepfathers eyes widened in shock,"They wouldn't believe you," He spat before flicking his sickening gaze on me,"You little slut, do you spread your legs for anybody that walks by?"

"No just for us," Felix remarked gesturing towards Elijah and Andris, along with himself,"By the way they may not believe my friend Andris, but they would believe me."

My stepfather gulped his eyes wide,"You wouldn't."

Felix smirked,"Wouldn't I, I mean I already went rouge for my mate..wouldn't the general werewolf public want to know why I had to do that?"

My stepfather literally took a step back.

Elijah looked over at my mother, no sympathy in his gaze,"Where is Addaelynn's brother?"

"I-I I don't K-Know what Y-Y-Your talking about," She stuttered, my stepfather's burning gaze focused harshly on her.

"You can stop with the lies....I have no paticence for them, tell me the truth or deal with about 2,000 loyal vampires." Andris spoke his voice commanding,"That's only my army, I'm pretty sure my siblings would be more than willing to help."

I resists the urge to snort, yeah like kristina, I thought bitterly. Wetting my lips I look at my pushing down all the resentment, trying desperately to remember what it felt like to love her.

"Please...Do this one thing for me and you'll never have to see me again," I said simply. She focused her eyes on me.

"Last I saw he was in lousiana, new orleans to be exact." Her head bowed in a defeated position.

"He owns a house on Bourbon street."

I nodded, New orleans, that's not that far from Arizona, right? Only about 20 hours away....

"If you hated me so much, why not let me live with my father?" I finally ask staring into her dark eyes.

She shook her head with tears in her eye before exiting the room, leaving me feeling extremely alone.

Felix steps towards the man who abused me,"Felix we got what we needed...we can go.."

"Not just yet." Felix said his gaze focused on the man in front of him. The change happend almost instantly. Felix was no longer the charasmatic guy that I arrived here with.

His whole persona darkened, his fist clenched by his side.

Felix didn't say a word as he shoved a wolfsbane covered knife into my stepfathers stomach, barely missing a major artery. My stepfather fell to the floor, gasping in pain.

"I should kill you."

The scent of blood overtook my senses, making me realize how long it's been since I fed. Andris stared at me seriously, pulling me closer to him. Felix stared down at him, the silence in the room was overbearing.

With one last hateful glare at the man withering on the ground we left, no one daring to stop us.