15

CYCLE

(Check the photo above 👆👆)

Loud Sirens...

"Chaeyoung?! Chaeyoung! What happened? Where are they? !" Irene yelled as she approached Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung cried harder.

"They are.. they.. in.. in operating room.. they.. Eonni.. Jisoo.. Lisa.. Jen.. I.. I thought.. Eonni" She can't  finish her sentence. All that can be hear is her cries.

Irene suddenly thought about something.

"Seulgi?.. How about Seulgi? Where is she.. Where—" She was stopped when Chaeyoung looked at her sadly. Her question was answered.

"No.." She backed up a little before she fell in her knees.

"Chaeyoung.. Irene" A man suddenly appears.

LISA'S POV

"Don't touch that Limario!" I was awaken by a sudden noise.

"But I'm hungry!"

"Wake up your sister then.. then we'll eat" Eomma?

"Yah! Wake up you monkey, I'm already hungry"  He knocked.I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Wait up!" I stretched my arms and stood up. I'm confused, what's happening? Eomma? is here? How..

I stood in front of my door for seconds. Thinking if I should open it, is this a dream?

I twisted the doorknob and Limario opened the door immediately.

"You're always over sleeping, I'm already hungry. Lunch is ready and Jennie is already downstairs. Oh and so as our friends" Jennie? She's safe? All of us? We survived?

I followed Limario downstairs and there I saw the love of my life helping my mother in arranging the foods on our dining table. They're very close, smiling widely to each other.

"Yow! Lisa.. You look stupid haha! Jennie? Did you worn out her last night? Hmm? Can't wait to get married next week?" Seulgi said. Irene slapped her on her arm. Married? Next week?

"Yah! We just sleep last night!" Jennie defended.

"Okay.. Stop now children. Let's eat.." A man appears behind me. Appa?

I am standing here dumbfounded.

"Lisa? Sit beside Jennie.. we're starving" Appa said. I looked at Jennie who is smiling at me lovingly.

"Jagiya? Come here" She said. I sat beside her. She leaned close to me and whispered.

"Are you alright? You seem to be.. not well? Something bothering you?"  She asked.

"What date is today?" I asked. I sounded dumb but I want to know what is this.

"September 17, 2020.. Why?"  2020? We all survived? That incident? I frowned. "Jagiya.." Jennie hold my hand. I look at her.

"We survived?" I asked unconsciously. She frowned for a while then smiled.

"Still dreaming about that day? Jagiya.. we're fine.. and yes we survived.. I survived.. I never leave you.. I stayed okay? Now let's eat then have fun with our friends later hmm?" Jennie said. I nodded and smiled. Right, I might been just dreaming about the past before I woke up.

But Appa and Eomma...

I was about to ask again how come Appa and Eomma are alive.

"Lisa.. can we talk for a while?" I heard Limario called me. I nodded and we excused ourselves.