Bored

(Your POV)

You sat sprawled on the couch with nothing to do.

"I'm soooo bored." you groaned. Ed was getting his automail fixed and Winry was, of course, fixing it.

"Aww, is the little one bored?" A all to familiar voice scoffed. It was Greed. You turned away from him, not wanting to deal with the cocky little sh*t.

"Hey," he grabbed your shoulder and shook you, "why are you not talking to me?"

"I'm bored and you are just annoying me." you growled a bit. Greed smirked.

"Wanna see something fun?" He grinned. You were a bit suspicious of what he was really going to do, but were so bored you got up and followed him into the forest anyway.

"So," you said as Greed finally slowed down. The two of you had been running. And you were out of breath. "what did you want to show me?"

"Well," Greed sighed, not even fazed by all the running. "it's not really something I can just show you...."

"What's that supposed to mean?" You rolled your eyes, annoyed with his antics.

"It means you have to trust me." Greed growled, losing his nerve a bit. He was starting to reconsider doing this. You sighed and shook your head. you thought he dragged you out here for no reason.

"What do you want me to do?" You sighed. Might as well, you thought, he already had you out here. Greed was a bit taken aback by your words.

"Close your eyes." Greed told you. You did as he told you. What did you have to lose?

You felt Greed grab your chin lightly. His lips met yours. You were shock, but slowly kissed him back. Greed slid his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. He bit at your lower lip demanding entrance. You decided to tease him a bit by denying him. Greed growled and roughly pulled you closer, kissing you harder. You opened your mouth a little bit and as soon as you did so, Greed quickly slid his tongue in your mouth. You slid your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. You had to pull away for air.

"You still bored?" Greed chuckled as you panted heavily. All you could do was shake your head 'no'. Greed grinned.

"Good."