Fragile Is Thy Heart.

Eʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ . . . ιʂ ϝυȥȥყ.

. . .

Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I?

.

Wԋαƚ ԋαρρҽɳҽԃ?

. . . .

Dιԃ I ԃҽʂҽɾʋҽ ƚԋιʂ?

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】
ೃ⁀➷

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】ೃ⁀➷

ೃ⁀➷

Her mind fuzzy, static filling and corrupting her own brain. Hands clutched painfully rough onto her own head, she tried to recall where she was. She lowered her hands clutching at the strands of wet grass that lay beneath her. Her eyes were latched shut as she felt gentle streams of tears. Her face held such a pained expression, holding back sniffles and cries as she began to open her eyes, taking in the view around her that she had yet to see. Her bosy ached, assuming that she had been there for while, she couldn't recall a single thing, not even how she got there. Trees pinned close together, swaying gently in the soft breeze as the clouds obscured the darkened sky, Bullets of rain shot down as Nina blinked then away from her eyes making it hard to focus and see. "Where?-" Her question was cut off by a sharp pain in her throat. Her pain and sadness swiftly changed as panic surged through her body, throwing her head around, her eyes widening in fear she could hide no longer. Trying her hardest to calm down, she put her thoughts into words.
Her mind raced with diffrent thoughts but this one was stuck to her.
"Where is the mansion!?" She yelped, craning her neck as far as it could go in all directions in the hope of meeting something recognisable, yet was only met with a cycle of trees that seemed to never end. No path in sight that could lead her the way back home . . . She paused at the word, and her painful sniffling stopped. Home?

  . . .

That wasn't home.
Darkness sheltered over her, recognising she had never been respected the way she was, she was just seen as crazy, and not the way that Jeff was, nor the way Clockwork was, They were looked up to for their murderous ways, and she?
she was just shunned, seen as love-sick, she wasn't lovesick, she was just . . in love, In love with a cold-blooded murderer who couldn't put any interest in her, regardless of the fact he used her for entertainment, making her the way she was, stringing her along. She wasn't needed there, she wasn't wanted there.

【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】【☆】★【☆】

It stood tall, hovering above all the residents of the mansion who gathered around in deep interest in Jeff's decision. Yet, They all knew the answer. "So?" It nagged, its blank, empty head slowly tuned to Nina, then back at Jeff. "You are my best proxy, Jeff. If Nina will be a distraction to your work then she will be exiled from here, to let you continue your work properly." The silence in the room crawled up Nina's back as she shuddered. She knew her love was cold-hearted but she knew he wouldn't do that to her, this was her home, this was all she had left. Facing Jeff with large pleading eyes, she smiled at him, her hands clamming together with anxiety but was eased as Jeff smiled back, though her heart dropped as she saw the mischievous and vicious glare in the smile, she knew it was over yet was consumed with deep hope. He turned his head up to face it, it being The Operator who oddly seemed to brace itself for the answer. "I think we both know the answer to that, Operator." He smiled, yet again turning to Nina. "I want her out." The room that was dead silent seemed to now be loud and filled with chattering, but it only taunted Nina more.