1. Introduction

Jiang Cheng loves Wei Wuxian the most but he ends up losing his love to Hanguang-Jun. Destiny is in the favor of second prince Lan Wangji.

⚠️Special Warning⚠️

Youtubers are not allowed to shared my story on their YouTube Channel. Don't like it, don't read it.

Don't copy my stuff on other sites or don't translate without my permission. Plagiarism is Prohibited. This ff contains Mature, adultery, adult content.🔞

*****

Sometimes life becomes very harsh with us, our life decisions taken by our destiny is very cruel.

Sometimes we feel that we never get what we want because we often go against God.

We ask for something but we never want to accept what is written in our destiny because it is true that a person likes a sweet lie more but never likes a bitter truth.

This story is based on a similar story where two loving people grow apart, but from there a new love story begins.

It is said that sometimes the end of one thing becomes the beginning of another.

**Jiang Cheng point of view**

When I was only 6 years old, my father brought an orphan Omega into our Yunmeng Sect.

I saw that poor child for the first time, I was very angry as to why my father had brought him to our house.

Slowly we both started getting close and that orphan omega boy became a close friend of mind.

With whom I used to play in my childhood. My elder sister Jiang Yanli also used to play with that boy.

That boy was very naughty. His laugh was very sweet just like a happy person.

Slowly I started having a different feeling for omega boy. After this, I used to stay with this boy day and night.

The name of that omega boy was Wei Wuxian / Wei Ying.

Wei Wuxian came to my house on the first day, my father took all of my dogs away from me because of him, and then I was very angry with Wei Wuxian.

But when Wei Wuxian ran away from home one night because I said bad things to him in anger due to my dogs.

I took out my anger on him so that day I realized that I have made a huge mistake.

Day after day me and Wei Wuxian always used to play inside the sect of yunmeng.

We also took all our education together inside lotus pier.

We also learned sword fighting together under the supervision of my father, Jiang Fengmian.

Wei Wuxian is more skillful than me in all work. His archery is the best in our Yunmeng Sect.

The way of using his sword is the best and the fastest among all of us.

No one knew how to last long in front of both of us because together we could face anyone together.

When we turned 18, for the first time I felt love for that Omega in my own heart.

I slowly fell in love with Wei Wuxian very much. What I felt for Wei Wuxian as a child, I came to understand as friendship.