family fight

So after blood hunting, I snuck back into Jeremy’s bedroom and went to sleep next to him, like I never left. We both ended up waking up three hours into school somehow. Basically the alarm never went off, all because his phone died over night. So instead we decided to have a film day, no point turning up half way through a school day.

“jer, I’ve been thinking... maybe I should go home tonight; I mean I haven’t really seen my family for the last few days” I muttered, fiddling with the pink tip of my hair.

“but I won’t be able to sleep without holding you” he pouted.

“that’s sweet, but my family need me too” I shrugged.

“how about I come to yours” he smiled.

“Esme won’t like that... she likes her guests to give notice; she’s very house proud” I mumbled.

“fine, but I’m picking you up for school tomorrow, no arguments” he sighed and I nodded.

He dropped me off home and then locked the car doors so I couldn’t get out.

“Jer” I pouted.
“I’m not happy about this, what if your brothers act all dickish again” he sighed, staring into the distance.

“they’re not that bad, well when you’re not around anyway” I defended.

“fine” he unlocked the doors and got out at the same time as me.
“see you tomorrow baby” I smiled, giving him a hug.

“I’ll see you in my dreams tonight” he winked before placing a quick kiss on my lips and walking off.

I frowned when I walked into the house. Bella was here, like actually here in the house.

“you came back” Alice grinned, picking me up and spinning me around.
“of course I came back, I live here” I frowned as she ran me into the living room where everyone was.

“so you remember where you live then” Emmett growled at me.
“Emmett, not in front of guests” Esme scorned.
“sorry” he muttered, sending internal hate messages to me.

“Eva, may I speak with you a moment” Edward asked. I nodded but then looked at Bella.

‘she’ll be coming too’ Edward added in his head. I nodded back and then walked off to my room.

Edward and Bella walked into my room.
“make yourself comfortable Bella... I think this is going to take a while” I smiled at her. She smiled back, sat on my bed and looked around my room. Edward grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

‘she knows everything... she guessed today at school... Eva you should have been there, not with your boyfriend’ he muttered internally.

‘Edward, why do I have to be there every step in your life... I want my own one too’ I sighed back in my head.

‘because you always make things, make sense’ he shrugged.

‘I’m not doing it anymore, I want to focus on my own life...’ I shook my head.

‘this is because of him isn’t it... none of us like him Eva’ Edward growled loudly this time.
‘no, none of you like change’ I corrected then walked away.

Edward and Bella walked into the living room a few minutes after me. my family just seemed to be ignoring me, guess they don’t like the choices I’m making recently. Oh well.